• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

DeepImpact

Tracklist:

01. Faithless - God Is A DJ (Monster Mix)
02. Chicane - Saltwater (Original Mix)
03. Mekka - Diamondback (Original Mix)
04. Paul Oakenfold - Zoo York (Leama & Moor Mix)
05. Leama - Melodica (Humate Remix)
06. Salt Tank - Eugina (Tiesto Remix)
07. The Space Brothers feat. Joanna Law - Forgiven (Original Mix)
08. Sasha - Xpander (12'' Remastered Version)
09. Bedrock - Heaven Scent (Original Mix)
10. John Graham pres. Quivver - She Does (John Graham pres. Quivver Mix)
11. Tiësto - Suburban Train (Original Mix)
12. Armin van Buuren feat. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day (Original Mix)

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey boys and girls.

Its been a while. Hehehe. :)

Hope my msg finds you all ok.

Kinda weird news i want to share with you today….After a lot of thinking these past weeks I’ve decided that its better at this point of my life to press pause on my show on AH. To be honest this is something that I dont feel 100% OK but i gave it a lot of thinking…The thing is that due to all the changes in my life the past one year and a half I feel inside me that is time to move on…

Unfortunately i do not have as much time as i wanted to make the show. The thing is that I always wanted to enjoy the show while preparing it and then be proud for what i am sending to AH to broadcast… I always wanted my shows to be top notch and lately i cannot achieve that level…and i dont want that.

Also as you remember, the previous years i was also able to find time to discuss in the forum with you guys about music, tracklists and DJs…now i cannot do this.

And today is my 100th show….I think is the perfect time for me to unplug the headphones and step down….

Its time i think to give the slot to someone that can be committed to this 100%.

Anyway guys. I really want to thank you (especially Dan) for everything. For giving me the opportunity to share my feelings with you via my music and shows. :)

As i said to Dan i was here almost 9 years. I watched it grow to become the best trance radio station in the world…I feel it like my own child now… :)

I am getting really emotional here right now :) so i will stop…

I want again to thank each and everyone of you for being here with me on this great journey and giving me so much support and love. I will always be thankful for that. Through AH I met a lot of great people and became friends in real life.

Sorry for the long post. Hope you enjoy the #100. I chose some
of my all time favorite tunes to share them with you. I hope is a good epilogue. :)

Be always safe and take care of yourself.

Until we meet again. ❤️

DeepImpact - Kyriacos

Last edited:
A show that will be missed , it had made many Sundays always nostalgic and with great feelings ..

Back