Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's time for Toy Story again, sorry :bully:

Ronny K. - Defcon Recordings Day

1. Illuminor - That Way (Temple One remix) [Amon Vision]
2. Alpha Duo featuring Julie Harrington - Still Far Away (A.r.d.i. Vocal mix) [Trance All Stars]
3. ID - ID

Anyone? :)
:lol::lol::lol: Yep.

189405_10151042237995674_1792788543_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy day. Defcon rescue me of to hear ASOT and all noises on it :D Thanks Laz ;)

Wonderful. Spent some time outdoors in the sun with them :cat: :cat: :megacrazy: :wub: :clap:
:cap: Now they're both asleep: lying behind me :ee:

:wave: Time for the Forum again :super: How's life treating you today ? :smile:

Yes :super: Thx, life is super, particularly today ! Great event here ;) :music: What whit you? I hope, that is all good. :friends:

Oh happy for you Danmark

wonder what you named them? hmm... Trance and Choon?

no-no : changed only one name into ' Jacky ' :love: :grinning: and kept the other name intact :ee:

show us your pets
http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?17273-Show-us-your-Pets!&p=2625006&viewfull=1#post2625006

Danmark you got two new kitties?, they are nice:hug:

There are currently 114 users browsing this thread. (49 members and 65 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, alfurez, CICA9THC+, Vicky Wood+, Zayni+, acidzone, Uplifted, tracezi+, Mercie22, gmalovestrance0312+, soundbarrier+, Lazarus+, zzllik, bjerre+, Above1stBase+, Lokki+, piccoli+, :wave: Above the Clouds+, oxerion+, LazarusFan+, Warmonger, bryandelacosta, unicef, Faycal Sitail, Tyoma, djwerd3fmfl, 2badism, Paul Todd, jhachiro, Crow35846, carefull, TranceLover2010, Shakaw, EvilOne, Roman Anokhin, StevenSuffern, Agger+, yoyo555+, NeonTiger+, Schwaaaz, AD4E, maximus22, avoice217+, yURy, livewithtrance, Oyashiro, Wikone, gp1+

:choon::choon:Whoop whoop!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and some peaches to iluminate this thread, you're not the only peach here:megacrazy::lol:

hello miss peach:hug:

Not the only and gladly so, we badly need more girls around here... but the one and only Miss Peach :mask:

Wait ... wut? Damn I spent so long listening to Defcon, ho my... wonderful how that energy makes time fly... :smile: ... Ohhh ... Oh nr of posts

Happy day. Defcon rescue me of to hear ASOT and all noises on it :D Thanks Laz ;)

Glad to help! :) :music:

Ronny K. - Defcon Recordings Day

1. Illuminor - That Way (Temple One remix) [Amon Vision]
2. Alpha Duo featuring Julie Harrington - Still Far Away (A.r.d.i. Vocal mix) [Trance All Stars]
3. illitheas - Your World (Original Mix) [Motiv8]
4. New World - Outreach [Defcon]

no-no : changed only one name into ' Jacky ' :love: :grinning: and kept the other name intact :ee:

show us your pets
http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?17273-Show-us-your-Pets!&p=2625006&viewfull=1#post2625006

There are currently 114 users browsing this thread. (49 members and 65 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, alfurez, CICA9THC+, Vicky Wood+, Zayni+, acidzone, Uplifted, tracezi+, Mercie22, gmalovestrance0312+, soundbarrier+, Lazarus+, zzllik, bjerre+, Above1stBase+, Lokki+, piccoli+, :wave: Above the Clouds+, oxerion+, LazarusFan+, Warmonger, bryandelacosta, unicef, Faycal Sitail, Tyoma, djwerd3fmfl, 2badism, Paul Todd, jhachiro, Crow35846, carefull, TranceLover2010, Shakaw, EvilOne, Roman Anokhin, StevenSuffern, Agger+, yoyo555+, NeonTiger+, Schwaaaz, AD4E, maximus22, avoice217+, yURy, livewithtrance, Oyashiro, Wikone, gp1+

They are so cute, Polar!!!! Aaaaw!!!!

Tune after tune, I need to track Ronny a bit more :)

Back