Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the reaction of my cat on the trac
k
a76ce511404f.jpg

Mine like to do that when they're curled up too, so cute :cat:

you have a cat at work?:unsure::hmmm:wth?:lol:

Yes... I have one and she is lovely... I feed and play with her...I can have anything I want at work, fyi!! :megacrazy: :lol:

This one has got to be Sy Gardner or Darren Porter, I'm leaning towards the latter. Many elements similar to Springs Scent by those two.

Whatever it is, it's overcompressed. Remeber, don't try to improve perfect track!

Even Jamie? :mask:

Yes... I have one and she is lovely... I feed and play with her...I can have anything I want at work, fyi!! :megacrazy: :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronny K. vs Samuel Barber – Adagio For Strings (Original Mix)!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm in love with this rework <3 <3 <3

CLOSE YOUR EYES...............

1176 Listeners ~ 11 Defcon Recordings Day - Ronny K on AH.FM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronny K. vs Samuel Barber – Adagio For Strings (Original Mix)!!!!!!!!!!!!

William Ørbit
William Ørbit
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for William Ørbit

Aliases: Bassomatic, Billy Buttons, Electric Chamber, The, Krunch Groove, Stone Free, Strange Cargo, VC, Wayne Wright
In Groups: Invisible (2), L.A.P.D. (2), Spill, Torch Song

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :super: :love:

There are currently 136 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 84 guests)

danmark_ori, Cloud 88+, Enriqueday, Uplifted, oxerion+, Nickel, Lokki+, Zayni+, masterstefan, Roman Anokhin, tracezi+, Vicky Wood+, Warmonger, Lazarus+, zzllik, LazarusFan+, Mercie22, jhachiro, gmalovestrance0312+, 4Seas, Above1stBase+, Shakaw, Neutronix+, 2badism, Above the Clouds+, bj3y, StevenSuffern, piccoli+, Trance Nation+, gp1+, healey_russell, Nick Newman, CICA9THC+, Tyoma, bostero111, acidzone, Schwaaaz, carefull, alfurez, bryandelacosta, TranceLover2010, Faycal Sitail, Regallion, unicef, yoyo555+, Paul Todd, tranceleo, MacAlert, DJ_Yeah, LukiBrodeur, Vempele, djwerd3fmfl

Back