Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Piano :cry:

Thank you Matt :) Memories ! :)
Woohoo good to see you mate! :)

Lazarus - Defcon Recordings Day - Back From The Dead Episode 150

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
2. Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself [Enhanced]
3. Lewis Dodkins - Solstice [Mondo]
4. Dmitry Bessonov - Equator [Unearthed]
5. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Alphadelta remix) [Defcon]
6. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
7. Christian Zechner - Sunlight [Unearthed Red]
8. Oliver Carr featuring Di - After Midnight (original 2009 vocal rework) [Elliptical Recordings]
9. Apple One - Colour Of Memories [Well Mixed]
10. Simon O'Shine - Anya (original Emotional mix) [Defcon]

Simon O'Shine - Anya (Original Emotional mix) I think

There's always download...good night Mercie:wave::music:

Thanks tracezi, but it's not like being here listen with your and share their enjoyments of music that connects us all ;) :) :friends: :wave:

Take care, Mercie22 :wave: Hope you enjoyed the time you spent listening at Afterhours.fm today :smile:

Likewise Polar :wave: Yes liked, it was nice to be here with you all :friends:

154895_166101540092228_6691860_n.jpg

1136 Listeners ~ 12 Defcon Recordings Day - Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 150 on AH.FM

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
8. Oliver Carr featuring Di - After Midnight (original 2009 vocal rework) [Elliptical Recordings]

I'm loving Unearthed, Silent Shore, Diverted, Nu-Depth, Digitized, Elliptical/Andromeda, Blue Soho, Perceptive,
Nile Tunes, Pulsar....more than I can even think of off the top of my head! So much great stuff out there :)

:yes: :iagree: :super:

Nile Tunes Recordings
Nile Tunes Recordings
- CDs and Vinyl at Discogs :book:
Images for Nile Tunes Recordings

Profile: Trance & Progressive digital label based in Cairo, Egypt. Owned and managed by Joe Shadows & Charif Taymour.

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dancing: :rave:

There are currently 82 users browsing this thread. (46 members and 36 guests)

danmark_ori, Mercie22, Katadunkass+, Shakaw, masterstefan, Above1stBase+, soundbarrier+, LazarusFan+, Simon O'Shine+, Lazarus+, Trance Nation+, boww!, CICA9THC+, Lokki+, Squall+, Zayni+, Tyoma, Warmonger, trancebear, Vicky Wood+, Jonny, tracezi+, Above the Clouds+, Uplifted, 2badism, zzllik, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Cloud 88+, c00l.d00d+, bj3y, rdevito+, anabuzz, oxerion+, amitacek+, Daniel Skyver, tranceman_g, mysteeria, Jellyfish+, Schwaaaz, Paul Todd, jarminvonnitely, gp1+, livewithtrance, Tucanatos, piccoli+, TranceLover2010

I'm loving Unearthed, Silent Shore, Diverted, Nu-Depth, Digitized, Elliptical/Andromeda, Blue Soho, Perceptive, Nile Tunes, Pulsar....more than I can even think of off the top of my head! So much great stuff out there
Ouch, didn't know two of them... never cared much about labels, to be honest.

And the point is to deliver more great stuff, not only to play it :P

great tune now :wub: :dancing: hi all

:dancing: :dancing:

DJ Kidd Kurrupt - Tears of the sun
Can't say I've heard that but I do know he is the guy who a while back sent us mashups renamed as original demo tracks of his own, so if that one sounds like this I'll probably have to look into it :wink:

Among the first Defcon tunes I was introduced to.... :dancing:

1122 Listeners ~ 12 Defcon Recordings Day - Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 150 on AH.FM

:: Simon O'Shine Anya EP : Anya ~ Miss You : DEF016 ::

Woohoo good to see you mate! :)

10. Simon O'Shine - Anya (original Emotional mix) [Defcon]

Simon O'Shine
Simon O'Shine
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Simon O'Shine

Aliases: Deep Emotions, Wojciech Swica
In Groups: Simon O'Shine & Sergey Nevone

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Nevone (left) & O'Shine (right)

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 79 users browsing this thread. (47 members and 32 guests)

danmark_ori, Warmonger, CICA9THC+, Katadunkass+, Nostradamus+, Mercie22, Vicky Wood+, c00l.d00d+, Zayni+, Simon O'Shine+, soundbarrier+, Lokki+, LazarusFan+, Uplifted, 0Pluisje0, boww!, masterstefan, Trance Nation+, Above the Clouds+, cottonmouth+, boonz, Shakaw, Above1stBase+, Squall+, Tyoma, Jonny, tracezi+, 2badism, zzllik, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Cloud 88+, bj3y, rdevito+, anabuzz, oxerion+, amitacek+, Daniel Skyver, tranceman_g, mysteeria, Jellyfish+, Schwaaaz, Paul Todd, jarminvonnitely, gp1+, livewithtrance, Tucanatos, piccoli+

He done a rework of Lana del Ray's Video Games recently, but yes, no recent releases to speak of.
Oh yes, I remember that now, I liked it but it was a bit too slow for me to play in my sets without ramming the pitch up until she sounded like a Smurf :ee:

Back