Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One word describes it all...HECTIC!! :mask:

Now last step of my Masters, writing my dissertation at the moment...also working part-time, playing for the university team, and attending some conferences now and then... :)

How have you been, Picco? :hug::friends:

23484323.jpg

Because...

This Is wonderful and Amazing song New World Outreach (Original Mix). Many Emotions can discover it. Very very good Lazarus. Beautiful audition.
Thanks mate :) The whole EP is amazing and available in all stores now too by the way (it's the one in my avatar :wink:)

:love:

Lost :cry: 4 8 15 16 23 42 forever....

I have Andy's "Playful Spirits" as one of my fave links. It's lovely. He's a big loss to trance but emotional classical music like that is just one step away in my opinion!

One word describes it all...HECTIC!! :mask:

Now last step of my Masters, writing my dissertation at the moment...also working part-time, playing for the university team, and attending some conferences now and then... :)

How have you been, Picco? :hug::friends:

nice to hear that, are you intend to stay in UK or you going back to Brasil after?:)

Lazarus - Defcon Recordings Day - Back From The Dead Episode 150

1. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (DeCode remix) [Defcon]
2. Emery & Kirsch - Lose Yourself [Enhanced]
3. Lewis Dodkins - Solstice [Mondo]
4. Dmitry Bessonov - Equator [Unearthed]
5. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Alphadelta remix) [Defcon]
6. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
7. Christian Zechner - Sunlight [Unearthed Red]
8. Oliver Carr featuring Di - After Midnight (original 2009 vocal rework) [Elliptical Recordings]
9. Apple One - Colour Of Memories [Well Mixed]
10. Simon O'Shine - Anya (original Emotional mix) [Defcon]
11. Aerian - Hindsight (Darren Porter remix) [Aerian]
12. Easton - Adriatica (original Anthem mix) [Shah Digital]
13. Gouryella - Ligaya [Tsunami]
14. New World - Boundless Light (Emotional mix) [Defcon]
15. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue vs Airbourne Angel - L'Aviate (Lazarus mashup)
16. Andy Blueman - Florescence (Epic mix) [Perceptive]
17. New World - Outreach [Defcon]
18. Kenan Teke - We Will Not Forget You (Uplifting remix of Lost theme)

This part...

Epic trance here... :bow:

Wow SoundLift too?? He's not making trance anymore or what? Any source for this? :o

This monday he wrote at Facebook:
Thanks to everybody for your nice support all over this years and to those who always stayed true to themselves that is the most important thing. My intentions are to do more work with music like rock or cinematic scores for example. There are currently no plans for a trance album, as I need the time to pursue my new projects. As of today, I am moving on from my A&R role at Abora Recordings.
Th
e label will continue better than ever and I believe they’re doing an amazing job this year with all the releases, so I wish them good luck. Another person will take my place on label to continue the great work.
Just remember one thing: I started with rock, soundtracks and classic influences, so my intention is to produce this kind of music and I will be back with my melodies but without the worry of selling or signing tracks. It will be just music, better music I can tell you.

Have a nice week!

Pedro

Lost :cry: 4 8 15 16 23 42 forever....

it is a beauty (and lost was nice too, although most gave up arround season 2 when things got explained, pitty it was ...)

Back