Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also wasn't aware of the clash until both event had been arranged (when CC asked me if I wanted to be part of it!) but they have been really great about it and done their best not to have any of our line up clash with theirs where possible :)

It's the GDJB/ASOT clash later I've been more worried about :ee:

You must be terrified of CES after.

Ha. Poor Mike.

:welcome: everyone by the way! :wave:

Apologies I am still busy trying to sort some stuff here at my end but you shall have my full attention asap :)

:wave::bravo::bravo: Thank you, Defcon and AH.FM crew for this event :super::super:

For me ASOT/GDJB can't reach the emotional greatness that is provided by Defcon music or other uplifting labels, they are pretty much focused on club music/bangers for more profit :)

DEFCON = EPICNESS!!!!!!11

:wave::bravo::bravo: Thank you, Defcon and AH.FM crew for this event :super::super:

For me ASOT/GDJB can't reach the emotional greatness that is provided by Defcon music or other uplifting labels, they are pretty much focused on club music/bangers for more profit :)

Dobre kazano, man! :)

Dobre kazano, man! :)

Magdelayna - Defcon Recordings Day

1. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Magdelayna Chilldown Mix) [Defcon]
2. TranzLift - Heaven's Shore (Magdelayna Chilled Remake) [Defcon]
3. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Alphadelta Remix) [Defcon]
4. A & Z - New Dawn (Magdelayna 5AM Mix) [Defcon]
5. Richard Sander pres. Rising Sun - Across The Sea (Paul Todd Remix) [Defcon]
6. Magdelayna - Ferrybridge Symphony (Original Mix) [Defcon]
7. Ronny vs. Ziki - From Somewhere (Original Mix) [Defcon]

Well, the ASOT part you don't have to worry about that with me, because I'm skipping it. I'd usually tracklist over there but not today. :good2:

& people can listen to gdjb here later, or the podcast anytime. This beats asot hands down too.

Thanks mate! :friends:

One of the very first releases by Defcon :bow:
This is the sound of Ronny K \ o /

:rave::bananadance::rave:

Back