Last edited:
824 Listeners ~ 02 Tasadi - DejaVU 004 on AH.FM

Dreas - Sonic Rush (Original Mix)

Dreas
Dreas
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dreas

Profile: Trance DJ and Producer. Resident DJ at Club Peak in Göteborg
Aliases: Andreas Lindell, Dreastic, Havannah, Havannah (2)

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 19 guests)

danmark_ori, a'ndY+, Vempele

Empirical Labs - Turtle Beach.. Guess that's where Meno De Jong found the title for his also epic track of same name.

Empirical Labs - Turtle Beach.. Guys that's where Meno De Jong found the title for his also epic track of same name.

Aight EarCandy... You take the Gold.

PM me your address details. You just won a signed copy of Tasadi Ascension 002 forthcoming soon on Lost Language !

Aight EarCandy... You take the Gold.

PM me your address details. You just won a signed copy of Tasadi Ascension 002 forthcoming soon on Lost Language !

Didn't know there was a contest running, but I'll be honored to receive such an extraordinary gift, :thankyou: for this fantastic set, really brought back some sweet memories!

I believe it's like classic cars, gotta be at least a certain age before considered a classic. >:D

Of course. Not saying I disagree about 2006. Actually it was changing a lot around then. Tiesto still had a foot in the scene. Is 6 years old generally agreed upon? I say nothing is classic newer than 4 years old, at least.

Often people consider a certain date to calling things 'classic'. They chose 2006 :) So when did you get into trance?

Repost: Why is 2006 the limit? When I discovered trance & it revolutionized my life. Large possibility I would be dead by now if I had not.​

Cool start for David Stolk! :bravo:

I agree with tasadi, almost impossible to match golden age classic trance. Thanks!

Back