DejaVU 004

Which Sets did you enjoy *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
briliant

You have my empathy & sympathy. One reason why I no longer have pets. They go too soon. Was it old age?

No. When it was simply old age, I had accepted :cry: Bad coïncidence and some ' atttitude ' of the vet are part of a small unhappy complex pile of things happened. I just get miserable when just thinking about it all :(

:bow::bow::bow::love::wub::love::cry::love::wub::love::bow::bow::bow:

the problem here with the layout, well this is a new version of Vbulletin and about that Dan can´t do nothing, i think if he do not upgrade he doesn't have support from Vbulletin, well you know now a days is all about commercial.

Don't know what that is but isn't there an alternative? This must have a solution.

the problem here with the layout, well this is a new version of Vbulletin and about that Dan can´t do nothing, i think if he do not upgrade he doesn't have support from Vbulletin, well you know now a days is all about commercial.

:no: Most things do cost me now 2 - 6 times more time and effort as before :crazy:

Almost none of the current tracks cannot be compared with this one and some others...:super::love:,I swear!:what a holy :choon::love::wub::bow:

WWWwwoOowwWWW..... ONE OF THE BEST :choon:
Pppfffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................. memories... :cry::cry:

No. When it was simply old age, I had accepted :cry: Bad coïncidence and some ' atttitude ' of the vet are part of a small unhappy complex pile of things happened. I just get miserable when just thinking about it all :(

Damn man that blows! Know how you feel! But there is always trance to turn to.

What can we absolutely say about this one ?? Definitely @ the top-10 in the History Of Trance IMHO ...

886 Listeners : Spiral ... : 04 Faruk Sabanci - DejaVU 004 on AH.FM

* 04 Faruk Sabanci - DejaVU 004 on AH.FM :book:

01. Deepsky vs. Yilmaz Altanhan feat. Jes Brieden - Eighties Ghost (Armin van Buuren Mashup) [CD-R]
02. Mark Otten - Tranquility (Original Mix) [Armind]
03. Paul Oakenfold feat. Tiff Lacey - Hypnotized (Alexander Kowalski 12'' Mix) [Perfecto]
04. DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine (Extended Vocal Mix) [Black Hole]
05. Cor Fijneman feat. Anita Kelsey - Healing (Vocal Mix) [Black Hole]
06. Airbase - Escape (Original Mix) [Intuition]
07. Robert Nickson - Spiral (Original Mix) [ASOT]
08. .. .. ..

Robert Nickson
Robert Nickson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Robert Nickson

Aliases: Nick Robertson
In Groups: Masters & Nickson, Mind (3), True Form

Profile: Robert's background is a multi-national affair: father from England, mother from Norway, born in England and now living in The Netherlands. But it's The Netherlands that has given him his musical influences. The Netherlands is renowned for its Dance Music scene.

:: Robert Nickson - Spiral ::

:: Robert Nickson - Spiral ::

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, trance c+, piccoli+, Ella+, inspire, labielecki+, Fabgeeb, TeroA+, UzeYroS+, mokuin

Another choon :choon: :dancing::dancing:

Ok, I have to go unfortunately:( have some stuff to do,but I hope I'll catch the rest a bit later:wave:Enjoy the rest of the sets and have a great day!:friends:

Back