DejaVU 004

Which Sets did you enjoy *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to go for a bit but will be back of course :mask:

full thread now:wow:

In my view : quality comes and goes, at irregular patterns, short waves, long waves, high and low ... :dance:

Guess it's a matter of opinion, I'm not saying I do not like the new music. But all the new tracks gets boring in my ears after 5 listens. Guess it's because the tracks get raped in every single DeeJay's sets. Take for an example The Box by Ummet, how many times was that played during Coldharbour day? I wish the DeeJay's today would pay more respect to the old tracks, and incorporate them in more sets, because if you ask me, the tracks today sound to similar. :)

More Armin. :dancing: :dancing:

Guess it's a matter of opinion, I'm not saying I do not like the new music. But all the new tracks gets boring in my ears after 5 listens. Guess it's because the tracks get raped in every single DeeJay's sets. Take for an example The Box by Ummet, how many times was that played during Coldharbour day? I wish the DeeJay's today would pay more respect to the old tracks, and incorporate them in more sets, because if you ask me, the tracks today sound to similar. :)

+1. Beat service - fortuna was most played that day.

Most often it's ' each his / her ' own, no 'overall' grande vision. And many DJ's want to present what's ' new ' / hot / cool, whatever :cap:

Back