DejaVU 005

* Welcome Forum Newbie Toronto, Canada ! *

Woooooo!! As the Rush Comes.

Bring it oooooonnnnnn!

(also, yes strong 1st post I know but I've been lurking for years I promise!)

Saturday, 30-03-2013, 01:12 #3756
amsid
Just got here :dontknow:

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm Forum, amsid ! :clap2: :bravo: :friends: :dancing:

Geez how I hated this original back then :P For me it was Armin's and Above & Beyonds remixes only, I just could not stand the original :P I can live with it today :)

This tune still retains its power:super::dance:

772 Listeners ~ 17 Keith Bowden - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

Sure mate.

01. Ascension - Someone (Slacker's Elevation Vocal) [Perfecto]
02. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Sweeping Strings Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]

Gabriel & Dresden
Gabriel & Dresden
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gabriel & Dresden
Real Names: Josh Gabriel, Dave Dresden

Profile: Gabriel & Dresden is the project name of the DJs and producers Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden from San Francisco. Their popularity and activities were centered in the United States. They won the WMC award as Best American DJ twice in 2007 and 2008, the same day the group split-up. The pair reunited in early 2011 and proceeded on a reunion tour, which began in San Francisco, CA on March 4, 2011.

There are currently 83 users browsing this thread. (31 members and 52 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Remedy, Stefan Kostov, Gab, Aural Pleasures+, Schwaaaz+, Above1stBase+, Vempele, DJ Evotek, hage, tunes07, Myster1+, crammond, synqanic+, Tucanatos, Kowy+, erikthredd, 0Pluisje0, Tusse, Cookie, Roheight, malka, kaldorelei, Armin Golibari, Geelzebub, Cloud 88+, QTFmusic, Gryn, Trance Dreamer, Altered-Mind+

Geez how I hated this original back then :P For me it was Armin's and Above & Beyonds remixes only, I just could not stand the original :P I can live with it today :)

Unlike you, I loved this original from the start. But I was really surprised when the song became the huge hit it did:super::dance::friends:

You both are always on your game! :)

:w00t: :ah: :loveah: from May 2009 onwards: I virtually live here :grinning2:

best.gif
♪♫ Every Day Is A Massive Day With AfterHours.FM ♪♫
best.gif

(c) CICA9THC

Trance Dreamer casted a spell on me and now I'm heading towards 500, starting from like what 180ish (made in nearly 7 years) this morning. :/

Trance Dreamer casted a spell on me and now I'm heading towards 500 starting from like that 180ish (made in nearly 7 years) this morning. :/

:hmmm: :hug: :P dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon't overdo, eh ? :tease: :bumpit: :mml:

01. Ascension - Someone (Slacker's Elevation Vocal) [Perfecto]
02. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Sweeping Strings Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
03. Art Of Trance - Love Washes Over (Airwave Remix) [Platipus]

:cap: You've been very active : busy for hours and hours :ee: :friends: :bow: :mml:
[exhale] Just 7 sets left, and I'm sure not getting any sleep committing to all of 'me :blink:

By the way, are you OK with tracklisting Alex's set in the next hour if he doesn't log in? If he doesn't, it might be because of him being en route to Poznan for Sunday's Live Broadcast :book:

Back