DejaVU 005

Gabriel & Dresden
Gabriel & Dresden
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gabriel & Dresden
Real Names: Josh Gabriel, Dave Dresden

Profile: Gabriel & Dresden is the project name of the DJs and producers Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden from San Francisco. Their popularity and activities were centered in the United States. They won the WMC award as Best American DJ twice in 2007 and 2008, the same day the group split-up. The pair reunited in early 2011 and proceeded on a reunion tour, which began in San Francisco, CA on March 4, 2011.

Think one lives in oakland, other maybe los angeles.

Ibiza_Sunset_5_by_Taitou_Prints.jpg

A while back there was some guy setting up a spreadsheet with artists + numbers ! :grinning2:
hengehog was the guy who was doing that during EOYC, and tracking the airplay Airport got as it all went. He never dropped the final stats in the Main Thread though. :whistle:

Have been tuned all day too.. no sleep X_x
Hope my set will make it all worthwhile for you die-hards!

hengehog was the guy who was doing that during EOYC, and tracking the airplay Airport got as it all went. He never dropped the final stats in the Main Thread though. :whistle:

Go figure ! :grinning2: Maybe he's still counting :book: :bumpit: :tease:

So to recap for Andy Elliass...

Andy Elliass :book:

01. DJ Tiësto - Adagio For Strings (Original Mix) [Magik Muzik]
02. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix) [Positiva]
03. Ayla - Liebe (ATB Remix) [Unsubmissive]
04. Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Tiësto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix) [Nettwerk]
05. ATB feat. Roberta Harrison - Let U Go (Club Mix) [Kontor]
06. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Sweeping Strings Mix) [Black Hole]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Original Mix) [Armind]
08. Tiësto - Forever Today [Magik Muzik]

A cool set he put together this one :clap2: See you on Monday for the next edition of SkyLove For Live :grinning:

622 Listeners Gó ! : 23 Jeffrey Source - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

here we gó with you :dance:

Chooned in aswell
:D:music:

JeffreySource
JeffreySource
- Discogs Search

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 27 guests)

danmark_ori, CICA9THC+, quangbig, Trance Dreamer, Above1stBase+, checo, Altered-Mind+, JeffreySource+, Olegan, djchanfle, TeroA+, Daks, boow, Alinco

Have been tuned all day too.. no sleep X_x
Hope my set will make it all worthwhile for you die-hards!
Thinking the same thing Jeffrey, especially since I'm committed to the end and with 2 sets to go :clap:

Great set :clap: I think I'll be off now, as I have so much stuff to do tomorrow :( see ya guys :wave:

i remember this track from "across the pond" as an old advert :mask:

Yilmaz Altanhan - Eighties (Original Mix) :choon::music:

Back