DejaVU 005

Marcel , Thank you very much for your set, it was amazing! ! ! I will be well remembered ...

To this set I have to sing: HOWWWWWW COULD IT END THIS WAY? DOOOOON'T LEAVE ME, LOVE ME. JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER

:mask:

Hehe fell asleep for a little bit after dinner while listening these classics, best thing in the world :)

Oh those vinyl sounds in this :wub:

TeroA.. No classic event can go complete without you.. :hug:

So is this Yves Deruyter or Underworld?

1295 Listeners ~ 08 C-Systems - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

C-Systems
C-Systems
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for C-Systems
Real Names: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen

Members: Akki Hisham, Matt Allen (4), Henning Staro Wilhelmsen. Christian Andersen left C-Systems years ago.

Profile: C-Systems started as a group between Akki and Staro. However, over time, Staro unfortunately had other commitments and needed time away. After working alone for almost a year, Akki began writing with Matt Allen in November of 2011. They were both signed to Unearthed Records and were asked to work on a project. They quickly realized that their skills complemented each other. After writing together for over 6 months with incredible energy and fresh creativity, they decided to reinvent themselves as C-Systems. Staro will be producing with Akki and Matt from time to time.

[exhale] Never had time to track down any labels for the tracks in C-Systems' set :ee:

C-Systems :book:

01 - York - The Reachers Of Civilization

York
York
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for York
Real Names: Jörg Stenzel, Torsten Stenzel

Alias: Metalmaster

Members: Jörg Stenzel, Torsten Stenzel

Genres: Downtempo, Chillout, House & Trance

392448_310422708983480_114732995219120_1358617_1174903940_a.jpg

York The DJ List
York Facebook (Fan Page)
York music . DE
York subversiverecords . co . UK

:choon::music: Nice start !!

that was in reference to me spitting out coffee (not literally) when u made that post :lol::devil::mask:

OH :lol: Well, why would you be so shocked now? :devil: :mask:

Guitaaaaaar.....

Back