DejaVU 005

really nice just now.

There seems to be a "trance" top 40 that dj's now play from & not much else. The guy called #1 has plays essentially the same set more than a dozen times. Others repeat themselves similarly too.

There is no explaining the feelings flowing through me right now, with these tunes... You just feel the passion, the love with which they were made and thus making them classic, invaluable...

Hi :):) Welcome to the family, ah mods :beer2:
With the concern I show regularly towards tracklisting :beer2: Glad to have been added as a mod as of 2 weekends ago :loveah:

C-Systems :book:

01 - York - The Reachers Of Civilization (Original Mix) [Lightning]
02 - Ron Hagen & Pascal M - Forever (Original Mix) [Jinx]
03 - X-Trance - Friends 2000 (Fridge Remix) [Modem]
04 - DJ Mind X - Nightingale (Original Mix) [Overdose]
05 - Ayla - Into The Light (Album Version) [Club Tunes]

There is no explaining the feelings flowing through me right now, with these tunes... You just feel the passion, the love with which they were made and thus making them classic, invaluable...

:mml: Many feel more ' authentic ' nowadays :hmmm: :dancing:

1318 Listeners ~ 08 C-Systems - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

With the concern I show regularly towards tracklisting :beer2: Glad to have been added as a mod as of 2 weekends ago :loveah:

There are currently 146 users browsing this thread. (61 members and 85 guests)

danmark_ori, andycv83, Squall+, andrewgray, Dann Herrera, TeroA+, Curs3d, montenegrinnn, Above1stBase+, csystems+, Zayni+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Rodzio+, Ella+, Onex, labielecki+, jruge, CVic+, JeffreySource+, Trance Dreamer, Aural Pleasures+, Wikone, DjJohn+, trance c+, Alinco, Vempele, TranceCoult, although+, fazza90, Villian, Fabgeeb, Marcel Kenenberg+, Maciejasd, Altered-Mind+, Shannon, Young Free+, JoshP, Gribek2, Cloud 88+, anabuzz, LazarusFan+, Vova Kuprianov, EvilOne, Ayman Billah, piccoli+, sngl, Oyashiro, Asen6o, dhawz, Trancealer, djwerd3fmfl, dimmygud+, synqanic+, snoop+, djdaro, Rudika, Tucanatos, j0ss, djMy Name, Shihila, Jellyfish+

100_sculpture.jpg

:grinning:

:mml: Many feel more ' authentic ' nowadays :hmmm: :dancing:

Yeah true.. oh the feelings it gives you is merely temporary, will be fed up in a few days, but some tunes will make you feel the same way whenever you will hear it..

lovely selection of tunes up till now, predominantly 90s influenced, but i just love how melodic some of these tunes are

You know its a classics when you have like 6 clothes on you and you still feel some massive goosebumps piercing through your skin... :w00t:

:rave::rave::rave::rave:

06 - Coast 2 Coast feat. Discovery - Home (Original Mix) [RGB]

Much respect.
Don't know why polar isn't. He is honorary mod though.

Back