DIGITAL GENERATION: Mixed by DJ PAGANO (CHUS & CEBALLOS, DANNY TENAGLIA + More!!!)

cera

Registered
Reaction score
"DIGITAL GENERATION" Mixed by DJ PAGANO out NOW exclusively on Beatport pre-release! Featuring tracks by Danny Tenaglia, Chus & Ceballos, Dynamix, Lula, Ralphy Rosario De'lacy, Tamara Wallace, Eddie Cumana and more!

Listen & Download here: http://beatport.com/s/r1kn7f

digital_generation_400.jpg

About:
DJ PAGANO

London based Italian Superstar Dj Pagano comes correct with his debut Compilation on KULT records sporting a massive amounts of exclusive remixes! Danny Tenaglia, Chus & Ceballos, Dynamix, Lula Ralphy Rosario and many more cutting edge underground tracks! Top marks all Around for this release to Dj Pagano and KULT Records!

A former resident DJ on Saturdays at Heaven and Sundays at Fabric, Pagano is currently one of the resident of the renowned Amsterdam event ‘RAPIDO’, where his 7 hours DJ sets at the official After Party are now notorious. In the UK Pagano has played regularly for events at Ministry of Sound, Turnmills, EGG, Area, Fire, Crash, The Fridge, Scala, to name a few, and for high profile brands such as Trade, Matinée, SuperMartXé, Abstract, DTPM, Breakfast, Party Proactive, Extreme Euphoria, Godskitchen Global Gathering and many others. Internationally Pagano has toured extensively playing at a variety of clubs and events around the world including: Alegria (New York), Space (Miami), Industry (San Francisco), The Body Shop (Atlanta), ARQ (Sydney), Fresh (Amsterdam), Space (Ibiza), Privilege (Ibiza), WE Party (Madrid), Row14 (Barcelona), Heaven Ibiza, Circuit Festival (Barcelona), La Demence (Brussels), Muccassassina @ Qube (Rome), The Block (Padova), Planet Ios (Greece), Club Latex (Cairo). Pagano is the only Italian artist to be invited to perform at Miami’s ‘Winter Party' Festival~

Pagano’s DJ sets are always packed with his exclusive bootlegs, original productions and remixes. As a producer Pagano has successfully completed a number of releases on many prestigious labels such as KULT Records US, Stereo Productions, Iberican, Champion, , Universal FR, U.M.M, Hoxton Whores - Disco Darlings, BXR, Media Records, with his own name or under various alter egos. Through the years Pagano’s original productions and remixes have been supported, during their DJ sets and Radio Shows, by a variety of DJs including big names such as: Paul Van Dyk, Bob Sinclar, Marco V, Chus & Ceballos, Tiesto, Fergie, Cevin Fisher, Danny Rampling, Quentin Harris, DJ Vibe, Abel, and others. Pagano’s very own project ‘Marvellous’, released on Chus & Ceballos label Stereo, has been included in the compilation ‘After Dark vol. 2’ on Roger Sanchez’s label Stealth and has been charted by American icon Junior Vasquez in his top ten! Moreover during the last 2 years Pagano has achieved 3 Top Ten hits in the official ‘UK CLUB Chart’ and in the ‘DMC Club Chart’ and 1 Top 20 in the ‘UK Cool Cuts’. Pagano has remixed or collaborated with a myriad of artists and DJs including: De’lacy, Robin S, Kathy Brown, Stewart Who? , Peyton, Billie Ray Martin, Chus & Ceballos, Giangi Cappai, Alan Thompson, Mario Piu’, Joy Kitikonti, Mauro Picotto, Per QX, Wayne G and the list goes on.

Check out the Video of DJ Pagano remix of KULT Records's hit entitled "I TRY" by Made by Monkeys! Its also featured in DIGITAL GENERATION!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwYsyWnVts

Here is Pagano in NYC earlier this year rocking Alegria At Crobar before it closed!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_uqkBMZp0

Here is what people are saying about Pagano!

"DJ Pagano has left a great impression with me!
Usually, I'm VERY particular about DJs/their sound (These days from sooo many wanna be/clones), but he's stood out to me on MANY different levels. He's tech, big sound works every time; I'm VERY excited to know that Pagano is out there; For bringing strength, awesome musical tastes and roundabout professionalism to the DJ tables. These days, the DJ/Diva card is old & tired, but its the personality of Pagano that keeps the industry fresh; new & exciting. Thank God for DJs like Pagano that ARE paying CLOSE attention to their crowds/room. His sound as well as his awesome personality continue to shine. Especially with this latest effort/Compilation. Go Boy! Fierceness is always welcome..."

Ralphi Rosario (DJ & Producer - Chicago, U.S.A)

"I was very excited to be asked by Pagano to work with him on a track (Back to the Future) because his sound really captures the dark, sexy, underground vibe which appeals to the part of my mind which will always remain in an illegal afterhours. I don't think either of us had any idea how the track would be received....and certainly didn't expect it to be Number One on Gaydar radio for months. I was terribly flattered to be asked and am very excited to be included on this compilation. The mix is a 6am cocktail of the sounds which have made Pagano such a popular DJ the world over, from the uplifting and ecstatic to the filthy, dirty tribal- this compilation is a rocking distillation of both his productions and sets."

Stewart Who? (Singer, Performer and Journalist - London, U.K.)

"Pagano always delivers that very sexy sound that we need for the LA DEMENCE parties! His latest compilation capture that magic!"

Thierry Coppens (Party Promoter: La Demence @ Fuse Club - Brussels, Belgium)

"Pagano is a true master of mixing and from what I've heard so far, Digital Generation is an über-cool progressive house album to get lost in. Cannot wait!"

Luke Till (Music Journalist: Boyz Magazine - London, U.K.)

"One of the best progressive house oriented compilation! It will include also the brand new remix by Pagano of my club anthem "Pushin to the top". Top music, top Pagano!"

Danny Verde (DJ & Producer - Milan, Italy)

"Pagano's set are pure energy and the London crowds love him, you should have seen the main room of MINISTRY OF SOUND during his DJ set for our last TRADE event there: it was pure euphoria on the dance-floor! I was lucky enough to hear a sneak preview of his new compilation Digital Generation and that is the kind of energy that I am talking about!"

Mark Williams (Party Promoter: Trade After-Hours / Dex - London, U.K.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPCOMING EVENTS:
1/14/11 @ SULLIVAN ROOM (NYC)

srm_0114_468.gif

Wantickets http://wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=141729
RA Tickets http://residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?213480

:megacrazy:

Last edited:

Back