DJ Azure - Demo Mix

DJ Azure

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Mathieu aka DJ Azure, I'm 17 years old and I come from France
I'm new on this forum but I listen the radio since some month now, especially for Karybde & Scylla's Pure Trance Pleasure (you can find me every 2 weeks on the chat talking with them :smile1:)

I started to produce electronic music and DJing not a long time ago...I have been interested about everything relating to electronic music since almost 2 years but I'm only really starting at the moment, I'll have a track released soon on digital and I'm waiting to recieve CD turntables and a mixer in a week ! (I can't wait :super:)

I'm listening to many genre of electronic music, Trance (and all of its variations), but also Dance, Hands Up, UK Hardcore, Hardstyle and others styles...but at the moment I'm a lot on Trance Music (progressive, uplifting, sometime hard or club)

At the moment I also sometime mix with computer softwares like ACID
I would like to send you today a mix that I have done this morning, you can download it here : http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rarw1 (192kbps [00:55:12])

Playlist :
01 - Above & Beyond - Good for Me (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
02 - Paul van Dyk feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies (Berlin Vocal Mix)
03 - Kyau vs. Albert - Megashira
04 - Cosmic Gate - Should've Known
05 - Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor - Air for Life
06 - Filo & Peri feat. Eric Lumiere - Anthem (Nic Chagall Remix)
07 - Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base - Oceanic
08 - Ferry Corsten - Beautiful

As a DJ/producer, I'm interested to get a spot on a radio like afterhours, for a monthly 1h Exclusive Trance Set mixed with computer, or maybe CD turntables since I'll be able to do both soon

I would like to give the show a name and talk during the show too, but at the moment I am just seeing if the idea please you, I'll wait for your answer, and also if the mix please you, to all listeners, don't hesitate to feedback, thanks you :smile1:

hi!
I read on your myspace page you've remixed also Jean Michel Jarre - Téo & Téa
nice one!
welcome by the way ;)

I'll have a track released soon on digital and I'm waiting to recieve CD turntables and a mixer in a week ! (I can't wait :super:)

I'm very jealous now!!!!! MDRRRR :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Stella : thanks you very much !! well that was just for a remix contest...he didn't asked me personally to do it lol..!
@deneb : loool, a surprise to see you here :p

Back