DJ Gear Skins

djabstraction

Registered
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I just came across StyleFlip.com,

YouTube - Add some style to your DJ gear.

Has anyone tried these and have any idea what they are like? I'm quite keen to know how easily they can be removed after a few months usage, I know the site says it doesn't leave a stick residue but I wanna be certain before I think of trying one out.

Looks like a good way to add that personal touch to your DJ gear. :mask:

Hey peeps,

I just came across StyleFlip.com,

YouTube - Add some style to your DJ gear.

Has anyone tried these and have any idea what they are like? I'm quite keen to know how easily they can be removed after a few months usage, I know the site says it doesn't leave a stick residue but I wanna be certain before I think of trying one out.

Looks like a good way to add that personal touch to your DJ gear. :mask:

Here is a video of us taking one off
YouTube - Time for a new style on the AKAI MPC-2500

That one was only on for five minutes but it is not gonna change even if it had been 5 months. The material we use is manufactured by 3M and is very durable.

forumpostwhiteyc7.png

Hey!

Thanks for your reply :lol: I'm lovin the look of Eddie Halliwells CDJ there, very cool! Also I'm pretty impressed that you got him, Sasha and Digweed to endorse the product so it can't be bad at all.

I best get designing!

I know your site has a designer for the top plates of the CDJs but in your pics it looks like you have done the edges of the CDJs too. How would one go about getting a skin done for the sites too?

Cheers for your observant feedback :lol:

Back