3.)Armin Van Buuren
4.)Activa
5.)Dj Shah

1.EDDIE HALLIWELL
2.Sean Tyas
3.Above and Beyond
4.Ferry Corsten
5.John O'Callaghan

Eddie halliwell lol what the crack with that he done nout this year a only heard about 2 decent mixes out him this year' im not doubting the guys ability i am a fan off eddie but a wouldnt vote from him this year he been way below as good as he has been in past ' that my opinion anyway

1) Nitrous Oxide
2) Armin Van Buuren
3) Daniel Kandi
4) Ace Da Brain
5) Above & Beyond

=)

Eddie halliwell lol what the crack with that he done nout this year a only heard about 2 decent mixes out him this year' im not doubting the guys ability i am a fan off eddie but a wouldnt vote from him this year he been way below as good as he has been in past ' that my opinion anyway

He probably voted on live performances only, the way it should be :grinning:

who need the voting part anyway?we know that beeing number one is NOT a good thing after all

oh by the way an interesting article in case someones wannts to read :

DJ Mag Top 100 Polls Now Open | trance.nu

Last edited:
why is not a good thing?

Oh well i hope no one will be angry with me with expressing my opinions!I personally follow the poll since 2002 when i was into EDM and i have to admit that since i was a quite enthousiastic - whatever this word is written - with all this big thing called Dj Mag voting i turned to be a bit sick and annoying with it!And the main reason?I have realised that the polls is not for who is the best Dj but who is your favourite Dj whitch is a completely different thing!I so agree with the spesific article - in most parts i guess - because I have end with the fact that its all about popularity and money in the end!Beeing number 1 is NOT a good thing after all - oh well it is i guess for the labels - but with all these kinds of polls and when money of the music industry is taking involve the passion - the real one - for music is getting lost!Do you think am i wrong?Oh well we do have examples like Tiesto - i was personally a huge fan of him even that i still dont dare to use ''huge'' since they are others much more than I was - look what happend with his after winning 3 years in a row and look what is going on with Armin etc!

I dont know if i am going to vote - I am still thinking about it but..If i will do it i will vote for ''smaller names '' since they do want the oppurtunity to be named much more to many people as well besides the few ones!

who need the voting part anyway?we know that beeing number one is NOT a good thing after all

oh by the way an interesting article in case someones wannts to read :

DJ Mag Top 100 Polls Now Open | trance.nu

I just wanted to say that I LOVED this article. Thank you.

I get tired of someone saying "I like DJ X" or "I enjoy track X", and having some wise ass say something like "How can you like X? Y is completely superior to X in every way. Shows how much you know!"

I just wanted to say that I LOVED this article. Thank you.

I get tired of someone saying "I like DJ X" or "I enjoy track X", and having some wise ass say something like "How can you like X? Y is completely superior to X in every way. Shows how much you know!"

did you read my post above? - joking dont worry!:lol: I have to say i agree with you i have not read any really smart article about voting since ages and in fact its the first time!

I guess the spesific article says everything and point out to alot of people - unknown or not doesnt matter - around the web!

1 Mathew Dekay
2 Leon Bolier
3 Markus Schulz
4 Cliff Coenraad
5 Orjan Nilsen

seen mathew Dekay once, im a believer :mask:

Last edited:
1.Marcus schossow
2.sied van riel
3 Markus Schulz
4.leon bolier
5.dont know
thats all of them,

this is based on their sets right? not on their productions?

Markus
Ferry
Arminn
Above and beyond
and Carl (so what? I'm an old school dinosor!!!:p)

This will be my decision in no particular order:

sean tyas
sander van doorn
daniel kandi
sied van riel
manuel le saux

1. John O´callaghan
2. Above and beyond
3. Daniel Kandi
4. Tiesto
5. Aly and Fila

Mark Sherry
Richard Durand
Eddie Halliwell
Dave Schiemann
Yoji Biomehanika

:choon:

Ferry Corsten
Gareth Emery
Above and Beyond
Armin Van Buuren
Ashley Wallbridge

:hug:my vote is DJ.EVYQUEEN87:p:choonalert:

Last edited:
1.Marcus schossow
2.sied van riel
3 Markus Schulz
4.leon bolier
5.dont know
thats all of them,

this is based on their sets right? not on their productions?

It's based on both I guess. Even armin told people to vote for the best dj's on djmag.com. He told them to check his playlists and to vote for the producers they like, So I guess It's based on sets & productions both.

Back