DJ Piccoli & DJ Marco present: In the Trancexpress (#003)

Which of the statements below fits your opinion on our collaboration set best?

• The set was MASSIVE

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The set was GOOD

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The set was DECENT

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The set was BAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did a wrong thing downloading this one... It really didn't fit my taste...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hi everyone, thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the late answer too, i was a week off in holidays in Brazil in a beach and i arrived yesterday.

thank you all for the feedback in this collab set with my friend Marco, but unfortunately my part the transitions are really bad, only after this set with some tips i figured out a way for the transitions, but anyway thank you all:grinning::hug:

thank you Marco:hug::hug:

hi everyone, thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the late answer too, i was a week off in holidays in Brazil in a beach and i arrived yesterday.

thank you all for the feedback in this collab set with my friend Marco, but unfortunately my part the transitions are really bad, only after this set with some tips i figured out a way for the transitions, but anyway thank you all:grinning::hug:

thank you Marco:hug::hug:

Hey Picco :hug:!

I hope you've had a nice holiday there!

Remember this: If a DJ only plays bad/stupid music, but if that DJ's transitions are well done, most people go away...
But... if a DJ plays good choons and tries to improve his/hers transitions then it's always interesting to listen and I guess that less people would leave the room because the music is nice :mask:

Thus keep up the good work! I'm glad to read that you have had some benefit of my advice! :)

See you around! :hug:

Hey Picco :hug:!

I hope you've had a nice holiday there!

Remember this: If a DJ only plays bad/stupid music, but if that DJ's transitions are well done, most people go away...
But... if a DJ plays good choons and tries to improve his/hers transitions then it's always interesting to listen and I guess that less people would leave the room because the music is nice :mask:

Thus keep up the good work! I'm glad to read that you have had some benefit of my advice! :)

See you around! :hug:

yeap Marco, if you listen to the special edition a i made after this set, the transitions are really much better:grinning:

:)

Downloading now. Been a while since I checked AH as things have been pretty busy but glad to see another mix from you up marco! :)

Downloading now. Been a while since I checked AH as things have been pretty busy but glad to see another mix from you up marco! :)

Hey Mantis :hug:

Indeed, it's a long while ago :)

But if you like it, there's one more nice thing :music:... a new set will pop up in a few days :grinning:

Thank you for writing here :hug:

I can't seem to load from this link either. Where else can I get this? Thanks

Back