DJ Revox - Trancenexus 090 on AH.FM 12-09-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
02. LTN featuring Christina Novelli - Feeling Like Yeah (Original Mix)

I thought that was the map of your cycling expedition :ee:

haha :grinning2: I actually took a path along the coast. Simple route while sun was setting :wub: about alone in the country side :cap:

another nice vocal

wow...great start and gorgeous track...kind of missed some trance,so I'm glad I'm able to listen now and relax myself a bit. Hello guys :wave:

:wave: welcome back Ella ! :flowers: missed you ! :grinning: Hope all is well ? :clap: :dancing:

wow...great start and gorgeous track...kind of missed some trance,so I'm glad I'm able to listen now and relax myself a bit. Hello guys :wave:

I remember you :mask:

Yup, learned earlier your phones were 'broken' :confused: hope such doesn't happen too often ! :p :wink:

Ugh, i always seem to break them:) Unfortunately the last time it has damaged the headphone connection in that laptop, so having now to use an older laptop. but at least i can listen again. :)

03. Alex M.O.R.P.H. featuring Natalie Gioia - The Reason (Club Mix)

Hello Ella:hug::hug: been a long time since I saw you here. How you doing?:):friends::music::music:

:yes: :iagree: :cap: national means of transport, yes :icecream: :clap: :bike: :bumpit: :driver:

I saw on BBC that even the courier companies are using electric bicycles for delivery instead of trucks there :driver:

Ugh, i always seem to break them:) Unfortunately the last time it has damaged the headphone connection in that laptop, so having now to use an older laptop. but at least i can listen again. :)

15197003896_e2d0ec996b_o.jpg

toughest headphone ever :captain:
sterkste koptelefoon ooit :icecream:

http://www.aguysguide.nl/2012/10/the-crash-de-sterkste-koptelefoon-ooit.html :music:

04. Winkee - Awakening (Original Mix)

471 Listeners _ DJ Revox - Trancenexus 090 on AH.FM 12-09-2014 UPCOMING SHOWS Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 331 o

04. Winkee - Awakening (Original Mix)

:: Winkee - Awakening (Original Mix) | Pure Trance Recordings ::

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, Revox+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Ella+, Young Free+

05. John O'Callaghan featuring Jennifer Rene - Games (Standerwick Remix)

Hello Ella:hug::hug: been a long time since I saw you here. How you doing?:):friends::music::music:
Ugh...hey!:) pretty bad to reply from the tab,I'm sorry,I can't reply so fast or post much as I'd like lol.. I'm doing great,thank you :hug: hope you too :p

Back