What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
many things to do and seeing there i hope the warm didn't ruined your vacation :)
thanks, more pictures in the signature link :)

Did a lot during the mornings. Relaxed in the afternoon.

03. Robert Nickson - Euphorica (Extended Mix)

02. Simon Templar - The Fog (Extended Mix)
giphy.gif

04. Solarstone - Leap Of Faith (Pure Mix)

wow I am now conected on my old Maxdata 8100x, running Windows 98, using winamp v2.95 :D amazing sound thou due to gr8 soundcard much stronger then in my Gaming desktop :D :D

Listening to these massive tunes makes me feel awesome :D Good evening everyone ;)

wow I am now conected on my old Maxdata 8100x, running Windows 98, using winamp v2.95 :D amazing sound thou due to gr8 soundcard much stronger then in my Gaming desktop :D :D

Listening to these massive tunes makes me feel awesome :D Good evening everyone ;)

Be careful! Don't directly connect that to the Internet :p

hello :wave: i'm on an old XP really slow pc :megacrazy:

05. Three Drives - Sirens Of The Sea (Extended Mix)

Lot of Pure Trance today. Well every month really :)

BTW Netscape navigator 9.0 is only able to connect me here :D :D :D WHAT a SOUND :D Trancenexus ROCKS

BTW Netscape navigator 9.0 is only able to connect me here :D :D :D WHAT a SOUND :D Trancenexus ROCKS

Thank you :) Not possible without great productions from great producers.

06. Future Disciple - Adventure To The South (Robert Nickson Remix)

True.... one should forgot, what is trance about when listening regular streams.... But not here, this is where we belong, what energy truly means

ever heard of Jhonny Vergel? if you got time check him, i love all his tracks and only knowing him a bit more than one year :)

I don't. I'll check him out.

Back