DJ Revox - Trancenexus 204 on AH.FM 08-03-2024

Not sure right now :hmmm: Revox: mind I missed a few too lately ;-) What are you aiming at ?
I actually changed from an Intel Mac to M2 Max Mac. Although that would not change much. I also upgrade to Ableton Live 11 (yes 12 just got released). I was unable to use the VST I used on the master bus to do the mastering.

07. Ciaran McAuley - Love Heals (Extended Mix)

07. Ciaran McAuley - Love Heals (Extended Mix)
100000x100000-999.jpg

I actually changed from an Intel MAc to M2 Max Mac. Although that would not change much. I also upgrade to Ableton Live 11 (yes 12 just got released). I was unable to use the VST I used on the master bus to do the mastering.
Oh, you mean overall sound quality ? :mml: :hmmm: requires either absolute hearing + with an impeccable audio memory :ee: or straight A/B comparison :music: You probably did? :)

Oh, you mean overall sound quality ? :mml: :hmmm: requires either absolute hearing + with an impeccable audio memory :ee: or straight A/B comparison :music: You probably did? :)
I liked how the VST sounded. So that's missing now. And it gave me a lot of headroom. I need to watch my levels more now.

08. Anna Lee - Long Way Home (Extended Mix)

I liked how the VST sounded. So that's missing now. And it gave me a lot of headroom. I need to watch my levels more now.
The name of your favorite VST at the master bus ? :music:

09. LostLegend - Into The Sky (Connor Woodford Remix)

10. Aly & Fila & Lostly - The Unknown (Extended Mix)

11. Asteriod & Pharos T - Across The Sky (Extended Mix)

No serious issues so far, or ? And :hmmm: as long as you got the old hard- & software, you can do things two ways :mml:

That's it. Thanks for listening!

Back