DJ Revox - Trancenexus 211 on AH.FM 11-10-2024

We'll see :)
100000x100000-999.jpg

:music:

#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

01. Orkidea - Dance Of Life (Extended Mix)
02. Maywave - Let Me Go (Nümind Remix)
03. Mario de Caine - Patagonia (Extended Mix)
04. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Aquarius Remix)
05. Token Sniffer - Visions (Extended Mix)
06. Woody van Eyden & Cheryl Barnes - Salty Skin (At Sunbreak Vocal Remix)
07. Tom Bro - Balearic Island (Extended Mix)
08. Mark Sherry & The Space Brothers featuring Talya - Angel (Extended Mix)
09. Alan Morris & Stine Grove - Make This Moment Last (Extended Mix)
10. Amos & Riot Night - Still Dreaming (Extended Mix)
11. Grant Trowbridge & Sunda - Siam Dream (Extended Mix)
:thankyou: @Revox : Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

:thankyou: @Revox : Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:
Now that the set is over, I should probably tell you (in order to have the tracklist as correct as possible, and since I assume you didn't notice it yourself).. There's another typo in there. The artist for track 3 is Mario de Caine, not Maria. And it should also be a lowercase d in "de", according to the artwork :p

Last edited:
Now that the set is over, I should probably tell you (in order to have the tracklist as correct as possible, and since I assume you didn't notice it yourself).. There's another typo in there. The artist for track 3 is Mario de Caine, not Maria. And it should also be a lowercase d in "de", according to the artwork :p
Thanks @chreddy, as I would have noticed the differences only when I had checked and read the official release cover arts :captain: on very purpose, which so far I haven't :wink: Well done :bravo:
:ee: P.S. afterwards I do remember having thought ' reads like a non-Dutch name, assuming :chair: (assuming) Capitalisation will be in order :bumpit:

Good you didn't see the other error :P
crazy world 🌐 Crazy World :captain: just reading this 📰

Mario De Caine
Profile: Progressive psychedelic trance DJ producer

Born in 1980. Put his first steps in music at the age of six, developing in different genres of music. Began to create songs at the age of sixteen. Quickly realized that electronic music has an impact on the imagination, so he decided to devote himself to this genre. His music is mainly based on the melodiousness.

Sites: Facebook , Soundcloud ( unknown user a.t.m. :hmmm: )

Back