Dj Street - Rollin' Energizer vol. 4 [Hard Trance]

DjStreet

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So i'm new on here and i thought that what the hell, i'll put my mix tape here and let u guys say what u liked this mix tape!

tracklist
  1. Dawson - Take Me Higher
  2. Adrenaline Dept. - Brainlock
  3. Nick Rowland Toryn D - Timeline (Original Mix)
  4. AaREK - Just Move
  5. Nicholson Fallout - Essence of Serenity
  6. Bryn Whiting vs Kye Shand - Don't Remember
  7. Cube:Hard and Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign
  8. Kye Shand Riggsy - Save Me (Original_Mix)
  9. Lee Walls Vs Shift E - For The Floor
  10. SQ vs April Simon Qudos - Surrender Your Freedom
  11. Dixie Steve NRG - Resisto (In The Dog House Mix)
  12. April Riggsy - You Make Me Feel
Bio:
Dj Street aka. Markku Saikkonen started deejaying when he was 18 years old. His first gig was at the local pub called Jolly Rogers in Kotka and at that point he fell in love in deejaying. Now he is playing 3-4 times a week at local nightclub. Dj Street has a mission of converting regular bar goers in club scene and everytime he is behind the decks crowd is going mental. Dj Street´s first style was hardstyle but after two years or so he fell in love with italian and uk hard trance. Style not so very common in finnish clubscene as far as the italian sound goes. His repertuar also include electro house and common club sound. Dj Street is young, he is eager and ready to show his skills in clubs anywhere. At this point he has played alongside with notorious mixmaster Sasha F. If the Dj Street´s passion in music could be measured in energy there would be strange things happening and there certainly will.

And here is the link that u mau download the mix tape:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Great set :)

Back