DJDragon vs DJRybus-Techno Zombi

hahaha it is very funny :) :) :) Distanland where are u ? xD it is something for You xD hahaha U like that climate xD lol

My Rate: 10/10 !!!! It will be tune of the week in my next show and I think that this will be 2007 summer hit !!! <dance with jellyfish> :)

thanks for good and bad opinion, Im form poland, Krakow, what show you were talking about ?

OMG it is techno?
In my opinion this track is poor :p
Vocal killed me :lmao:

Great effort, Keep them coming, I'd say its got some merrits, but not my style either. Vocals didn't bug me much, but the drums weren't quite right for me. Soem of the rythum was cool.

X)

that is seriously the worst song i have ever heard in my life, i have never really even heard of anything that bad. It sounds like a drunk monkey made it. This is like picasso of dance music. I actually think its that bad on purpose, like its a joke or something. It has to be.

that is seriously the worst song i have ever heard in my life, i have never really even heard of anything that bad. It sounds like a drunk monkey made it. This is like picasso of dance music. I actually think its that bad on purpose, like its a joke or something. It has to be.

"Thank you Simon"

:lolz:

"Paula, what did you think?":rolleyes:

Back