Download Regenesis Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I have never dealt with the torrenst of this site but, can anyone help me as to how I can download this set?

Thanks

:music:

utorrent doesn't eat a lot of computer resources, but does not work as efficiently as azureus. So ultimately, the decision is up to you. All you need to do is to install the software (if you are going to get azureus then you also need to install a java client - the azureus page has a link for that). Once you install, then just click on the link to download.

utorrent doesn't eat a lot of computer resources, but does not work as efficiently as azureus. So ultimately, the decision is up to you. All you need to do is to install the software (if you are going to get azureus then you also need to install a java client - the azureus page has a link for that). Once you install, then just click on the link to download.

I installed Azureus but I cannot find a link to the Java client download. And from there, how can I download the Regenesis set along with others?

Thanks!

:music:

Here is the link for java from Java's Website:

java.com: Hot Games, Cool Apps

There's a button called free Java Download. Click it and it will install java. Once it is installed, you should be able to see the java animation on the webpage.

After that to download any set, just go to the torrents section, make sure that you make an account by registering, login, click browse and then click the title name of any of the listed sets in the name column. This will pop open a window, press open and then it will ask you where to save it and stuff. Just follow the screen and press OK and it should start downloading. I hope this helps! :)

Enjoy!

Would suggest the use of utorrent ... simply coz its superlight weight in terms of resource hogging.

Am using it for the last 2 yrs almost.. and its worked perfectly ok for me.

Btw if you are using utorrent dont use outgoing protocol encryption, our torrent server doesnt support it ( it seems )

not sure if it just me, but dan said the same... for some reason I noticed slower downloads with utorrent then azureus, no idea why though

not sure if it just me, but dan said the same... for some reason I noticed slower downloads with utorrent then azureus, no idea why though

I am using Azureus. The sets came out fine but on the vids, if they are HD, they take like, a long time:p

I am using Azureus. The sets came out fine but on the vids, if they are HD, they take like, a long time:p

How big are the files? You can tweak each file and add more networks to them to connect to more peers.

How big are the files? You can tweak each file and add more networks to them to connect to more peers.

Some of the files were videos. Some up to like, 45MB or something like that.

How do you tweak each file? I am pretty new to Azureus.

Thanks!
:grinning:

I've noticed that too, but its not because utorrent is worse, its just that you need to tweak it well (the # of connections and stuff)..and this only matters for torrents with few seeds

Anyways, Abominus, if you find azureus too resource hogging id go with utorrent - utorrent all the way! its so lightweight and simple

And azureus' interface is more complication in version 3

you can still download the old 2 versions of azureus if you do a google search... even after tweaking utorrent, my speeds just didnt compare to when I was using azureus. Azureus is more refined and tweaked already for the most part.

Abminous: If you right click on the file that is downloading and then select advanced, then to networks I think it is, you will have a list of networks and you can add two more (I think that you need to click on View from the menu and then select advanced before you are able to do this... I will have to double check this later on).

to many talk about torrents clients? it's easy, Abominus use the browser Opera, it has a torrents client you don't need anything else, it's only hit where you want to d/l and that's it:grinning:

to many talk about torrents clients? it's easy, Abominus use the browser Opera, it has a torrents client you don't need anything else, it's only hit where you want to d/l and that's it:grinning:

I switched from IE to Mozilla/Firefox maybe about a month ago and it IS better than IE but, I do find it that it is slower than IE at times.

I am not too keen on switching to Opera after I just got on Mozilla, you know?:unsure:

What's the deal with Opera anyways? Is it THAT good? better than Firefox?

I switched from IE to Mozilla/Firefox maybe about a month ago and it IS better than IE but, I do find it that it is slower than IE at times.

I am not too keen on switching to Opera after I just got on Mozilla, you know?:unsure:

What's the deal with Opera anyways? Is it THAT good? better than Firefox?

do like me Abominus, i'm using Firefox too, it's great and i don't want another thing, but i am using Opera just for the torrents, nothing more and works fine.:grinning:

do like me Abominus, i'm using Firefox too, it's great and i don't want another thing, but i am using Opera just for the torrents, nothing more and works fine.:grinning:

Okay, so, I just go ahead and download Opera and that's it? What else do I need to do?

Uses less resources then IE. A lot of people seem to like it, but at times website only support IE.

I recently tried Maxthon, a lighter version of IE and seems to work find. Doesn't hog as many resources and has some interesting and useful features that I enjoy. I found that pages load faster in some cases compared to IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back