DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 10 Re-Release Promo on AH.FM 06-11-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
100% classics in this mix... but this is just the first CD of the massive 4 CD download.

Make sure you get the entire thing at www.dreamension.net - over 5hrs worth of unforgettable classics in the mix.

tracklist from your site... :book:

01 – Whiteroom – The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 – Airwave feat Jon O Bir – The Promise I Made (Digital Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
03 – Lustral – Everytime (Nalin and Kane remix) [Hooj Choons]
04 – Cass & Slide – Perception (Vocal mix) [DanceNet]
05 – Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields – Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix) [Deepblue Records]

01 – Whiteroom – The White Room ( Jump The Next Train Scott Bond Vs XDR Intro Mix )
02 – Airwave feat Jon O Bir – The Promise I Made (Digital Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
05 – Solarstone feat Elizabeth Fields – Speak in Sympathy (Original Mix) [Deepblue Records]
06 – Placebo vs Timo Maas – Special K (Timo Maas Mix) [Virgin Records America]

07 – Markus Schulz feat. Departure – Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Records]

Yeah this 2hr show is the entire first CD, and about 40min of the second CD.

07 – Markus Schulz feat. Departure – Without You Near (Coldharbour Mix) [Coldharbour Records]
08 – Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs – I Know You’re Gone (Original Mix) [Shinemusic]

08 – Max Graham feat. Jessica Jacobs – I Know You’re Gone (Original Mix) [Shinemusic]
09 – Keenan and Dale Anderson – Drift Away (Original Mix) [SOG CHROME]

10 – PQM feat Chronik – Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix) [Coldharbour Records]

10 – PQM feat Chronik – Over The Edge (Andrew Bennett mix) [Coldharbour Records]
11 – Yamin feat Marcie – Blanket of White (Original Vox mix) [Abora Recordings]

HAHA wow. It makes me feel old hearing that! LOL

Back