• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

DreamensioN

Tracklist:

01 - Mr Pit vs Reflekt feat Delline Bass - Shana Needs To Feel Loved (DreamensioN Mashup)
02 - Oceanlab vs. Markus Schulz feat Andy Moor - Sirens Of The Daydream (Lifeless`s Mash Up)
03 - Luminary vs Summer Sessions - Amsterdam By My Side (Matthew Peterson Mashup)
04 - 4 Strings feat Vanessa van Hemert vs Mike Foyle - Take Me To Pandora (Future Favourite Mashup)
05 - Karen Overton vs Perry O'Neil - Your Loving Bass Society (Lui Kay Mashup)
06 - Ronski Speed vs Oceanlab Feat. Justine Suissa - E.O.S. Satellite (Laptop DJ Mashup)
07 - Randy Boyer vs Armin van Buuren feat Susana - Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat mashup)
08 - Above & Beyond feat. Andy Moor vs. Sunlounger - Air For Life On The Terrace (Angel Dream Mashup)
09 - Peter Martijn Wijnia - Not The End vs. DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Armin van Buuren Mashup)
10 - Robert Miles vs Corona - Children Of The Night (Adz Mashup)

Download:

DreamensioN presents Universal Language 087 on AH.FM 04-05-2016.mp3
http://yousaved.it/V4x

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :good: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

01 - Mr Pit vs Reflekt feat Delline Bass - Shana Needs To Feel Loved (DreamensioN Mashup)
02 - Oceanlab vs. Markus Schulz feat Andy Moor - Sirens Of The Daydream (Lifeless`s Mash Up)
03 - Luminary vs Summer Sessions - Amsterdam By My Side (Matthew Peterson Mashup)
04 - 4 Strings feat Vanessa van Hemert vs Mike Foyle - Take Me To Pandora (Future Favourite Mashup)

http://www.discogs.com/Jose-Amnesia-vs-Karen-Overton-Your-Loving-Arms/master/114796
Karen Overton ‎– Your Loving Arms
Genre: Electronic
Style: Progressive House
Year: 2005

:: Jose Amnesia feat. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms ( around :wub: me ) ! :super: ::

Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
What I am to you
Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
To be part of the things you do
Often I've asked you for too much of your time
Like I'm stealing
And when I dream of the fear that you're leaving
I reach out
Oh baby then you

What I am to you
Like I'm stealing
I reach out
Oh baby then you

Put your loving arms around me
And you whisper to me when you
And inside your arms I'm burning

And you whisper to me when you
And inside your arms I'm burning

What I am to you

What I am to you
Like I'm stealing
I reach out
Oh baby then you

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 1 guests)

danmark_ori, Squall+, Patrik Endler, Vempele, Skomaroh, Addicted23, bjerre+, TranceCoult

06 - Ronski Speed vs Oceanlab Feat. Justine Suissa - E.O.S. Satellite (Laptop DJ Mashup)

I love the classic tunes:super:

OceanLab - Satellite
OceanLab - Satellite
at Discogs :book:

OceanLab - Satellite

Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance
Year: 2004

My love is like footsteps in the snow, baby,
I follow you everywhere you go, baby.
The pain as light has come to wake you
But you will never realize
That I inspire the dreams that guide you baby.

You're a half a world away
But in my mind I whisper every single word you say.
And before you sleep at night
You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.
(x2)

I follow the winds that bring the cold, baby,
I light a fire in your soul, baby.
The lightest touch of feathers falling
My love may be invisible
But I inspire the dreams that guide you, baby

You're a half a world away
But in my mind I whisper every single word you say.
And before you sleep at night
You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.
(x2)

I really love this mashup 03 - Luminary vs Summer Sessions - Amsterdam By My Side (Matthew Peterson Mashup) :super::bravo::music:

Edit: Are we gonna have a link to download this set soon?

:: Armin van Buuren feat. Susana - Shivers | Armind ::

:super:

A little bit, just a little bit..

World don't turn around, music make no sound
Where is sweetness found when love is gone?
Sun don't come around, don't make a sound
Where can love be found if your heart won't feel?

Shivers, up and down my spine
Break a, knot on my mind

[x4]

[x2]
How could it end this way?
Don't leave me, love me
Just a little bit longer

Day don't turn to night, morning don't bring light
Where is sweetness found when love is gone?
Won't you stay tonight? Let the truth shine bright
Where can love be found if your heart won't feel?

Memory, emotions that we shared
Tears run, signing my face

[x4]
How could it end this way?
Don't leave me, love me
Just a little bit longer

[x2]

07 - Randy Boyer vs Armin van Buuren feat Susana - Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat mashup)

I really love this mashup 03 - Luminary vs Summer Sessions - Amsterdam By My Side (Matthew Peterson Mashup) :super::bravo::music:

Edit: Are we gonna have a link to download this set soon?

The download link will be available on friday in the first post of this thread.

08 - Above & Beyond feat. Andy Moor vs. Sunlounger - Air For Life On The Terrace (Angel Dream Mashup)

:: Release: Tri-State by Above & Beyond | Anjunabeats ::
~ Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air For Life (7:27) ~

09 - Peter Martijn Wijnia - Not The End vs. DJ Shah feat. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Armin van Buuren Mashup)

Back