Drum n Bass

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone want to recommend some songs in this genre?

I like mysterious dnb, or something with a slick beat...

I "discovered" The Prodigy a little while ago, and I really love Smack My ***** Up (DJ Hype Remix), the melody is slick as anyhting

i used to listen to dnb.. but after a while i start to get headache... i kid you now.. dont know why but ya..

I dont know any good tracks, I just listen to anything back in the day :)

LTJ Bukem is your man. Also checkout some stuff by LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad.

Here is a sample of it.....one of his tracks called "Horizons".
YouTube - LTJ Bukem - Horizons

haha yesss pendulum
i love them
ive seen them so many times live it crazy
song good songs by pendulum are slam, tarantula, and hold your colour

thanks

Dieselboy if you want that hard shit:p

I do like SOME DnB but after a while, it gets too, ummmmmmm, "busy."

LTJ Bukem is your man. Also checkout some stuff by LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad.

Here is a sample of it.....one of his tracks called "Horizons".
YouTube - LTJ Bukem - Horizons

A man after my own heart - I went through a Logical Progression phase in the late 90's and barely listened to anything else (blame the D&B girlfriend I had at the time hehe)

Buken and Conrad is an awesome combination. I prefer this more chilled style of D&B to the harder stuff :music:

krust :unsure:

ok i have really no idea, i never quite understood dnb :p

bukem is your man and conrad is the GAME! apart from trance i dig breaks and dnb. awesome if i cud throw em in together. there was a friend of mine who dj'ed breaks/trance and i went totally apeshit!

also checkout DJ Krush for psych-mellow trip hop. good stuff

Drum & bass can be good. Only It bores me fast.

Concord Dawn
State of Mind
Shapeshifter
^
NZ d'n'b ftw!

Pendulum are crazy, used to be aussies 'till they set up in britain, were influenced by Concord Dawn.

D'n'B Does get old fast, same with Break Beats, i.e. Freq Nasty or Crystal Method.

cant really get into d'n'b. appreciate that people like it but its not my cup of tea im afraid.

Smack My ***** Up sounds like a rap song, but its pretty mysteriously trancy, just in dnb form

Those vocals towards the end are awesome

cant really get into d'n'b. appreciate that people like it but its not my cup of tea im afraid.

Many years ago, there was this club which had like, 3 separate areas to play different music and one of the areas was for DnB. I tell you, the volume was WAY too loud and the whole atmosphere of it was pretty jacked up. It got on your nerves quick because it is to me at least, faster paced than say a regular Dance song and hearing it for a long, long time just, gets you all "worked up" like you had too much coffee in your system.

Some DnB is cool but, not a fan of it at all really.

Abominus

:music:

Last year I visited a Dance Festival in Austria. There was a lot of DnB. I haven't really heared it before, but it was very interesting. I still don't know how to move with those broken beats. Tried it with weird shaking. ; )

Back