Dustwave - Turnpoint 2007

Dustwave

Registered
Reaction score
December 31st 2004 23:30, we'r having a little new years eve party with some friends and i'm spinning a set. Right when the clock hits midnight i decide to crank it up. Nice and mellow turned into hard and pounding. We had a lot of fun that night, and together we decide to name the set Turnpoint, resembling the turn in the style of the set and the year turning to 2005. Exactly one year later, the same group of friends is over at our place again, and yet again i'm spinning a set, Turnpoint 2006. Right at midnight the set gets a little rougher again, just like the year before. Two days ago it had been exactly 2 years since that first Turnpoint set started. And it was time for part 3! So here it is, Turnpoint 2007. Just like previous years, starting mellow, slowly building up and halfway kicking into some harder tunes to end off with some powerfull classics.

Happy new year!

1. Evbointh - One Wish
2. Noel Sanger feat Dauby - My Prayer (Original Mix)
3. Reflekt feat Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Thrillseekers Remix)
4. Sholan - Can You Feel (Thrillseekers Remix)
5. Mike Shiver & Elevation - Hurricane (Mike Shiver Mix)
6. Freek Geuze presents Oradea - Salt Lake (Club Mix)
7. Genix - Red Vision (Karada Mix)
8. Filo & Peri - Dance With A Devil (Original Club Mix)
9. Flutlicht - The Fall (Club Remix)
10. Saltwater - Serenity (Alphazone Remix)
11. Signum - Come Around Again (Danjo & Styles Remix) (Dustwave's Perpetual Edit)

Download: *Click*

www.dustwave.net

Last edited:
By the way :welcome: to Afterhours and I hope you enjoy the choons! :super:

lmao! Its dustwave! <3 Welcome man. Ill download your set.

thx jedrekmaly :)

Laaaan! long time no see buddy :super: :p:

Typically DI freaks.. U and Distantland both have a strange taste for trance music ;)

Not like i dont like it :p:

Typically DI freaks.. U and Distantland both have a strange taste for trance music ;)

Not like i dont like it :p:
He sure does have a strange style, no wonder he was perm banned several times (well his other nicknames that is) :LMFAO:

Back