Easton feat. Zoe - Through Loving You (incl Mike Shiver & Maor Levi Remix)

EDGE_RECORDINGS

Registered
Reaction score
vg2xhj.jpg

EDGE Recordings 001: Easton feat. Zoe - Through Loving You.

Through Loving You is the stunning debut single from production outfit Easton which consists of 3 members; Francesco Muzzioli, Elmin Ferati and Fabio Marchionni. For their first release they have teamed up with Canadian vocalist Zoe.

The release also marks the launch of Edge Recordings, a new division of Alter Ego Music with A&R headed up by Hugh Tolland and Kevin Coll a.k.a Firestorm.

2w5kmjk.jpg

Easton have produced 4 versions of the track. The original mix is a classy ambient vocal track which makes for easy listening, however there are 2 full on club mixes from Easton; Vocal and Dub mixes which both feature massive ripping basslines and huge pads with heavy portamento which will blow the roof off any club.
In addition to the already superb Easton mixes, the release includes a massive remix package:

Mike Shiver has provided a more uplifing mix with his distinctive "Catching Sun" style. Mike has built on the original melody and given the track a new twist by adding new progressions and some fantastic additional synth work.

Isreali producer Maor Levi of Anjuna fame turns in an impressive remix in a deeper chunkier style which is sure to please fans of his sound.

Upcoming Turkish producer Nurettin Colak has delivered the goods with a more banging tech edged remix which takes off with plenty of drive and wicked stabby synths.

The package is nicely rounded off with a remix from Mexican DJ and producer Ivan Mateluna who's remix is a more energetic take on the track.

With a such a diverse selection of remixes there is something for everyone in this first release on Edge Recordings.

2w5kmjk.jpg

DJ Support includes: Above & Beyond, M.I.K.E, Matt Darey, Ronski Speed, Daniel Kandi, Activa, Mystery Islands, Jon O Bir, Tom Colontonio, Manuel Le Saux, Steffen Korntner, Six Senses, Mike Mikhjian, Daniel POwers, Luke Terry, Sequentia, Fast Distance, Suzy SOlar, Jason Van Wyk, Haris C, Ernesto van der Meij, Peter Carr & many others.

2w5kmjk.jpg

Avaliable NOW exclusively on Audiojelly, more stores to follow.

Link to listen & buy below:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store

2v2fy2p.jpg

decent release, I only like Mike Shiver Remix

I also expected more from Maor Levi :unsure: nothing interesting

i love mike shiver remix sounds like a dub mix, very nice tune! ;)

btw congrats the first release ;)

Back