Elevation Audio Recorded Live From Room 3, Ministry of Sound 29-01-2014

Too Many Artists - Too Many To Mention... :lolz:

mind you the 5th track, the mashup i did, the 2 tracks were. Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - On a Good Day (Allen & Envy Remix) and Cern - The Message (John Newall remix)

that 1 had nearly 20 odd artists in it, and indecent noise and kearney have never revealed all of them! it would of been an essay if it was written out in full

Damn, almost 20!
What is POS 51?
Presumably not Piece of Shit.

mind you the 5th track, the mashup i did, the 2 tracks were. Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - On a Good Day (Allen & Envy Remix) and Cern - The Message (John Newall remix)
Thanks I didn't know Cern. I guess you thought it sounded powerful, hence the "Power" in title.

Damn, almost 20!
What is POS 51?
Presumably not Piece of Shit.

it actually is POS 51, an acapella I took from BKs track of the same name. it's based on a speech made by Samuel L Jackson showing of his new drug (called POS51) to a bunch of clubbers in liverpool. in the film called "The 51st State"

11. Steve Hill vs. Tecknikal vs. Sonny Summers – Enjoy The Silence For The Weekend (Dirty Chef's "Trance Together" Mashup) [CDR] another mash from me :)

it actually is POS 51, an acapella I took from BKs track of the same name. it's based on a speech made by Samuel L Jackson showing of his new drug (called POS51) to a bunch of clubbers in liverpool. in the film called "The 51st State"
Thanks, was totally ignorant.

11. Steve Hill vs. Tecknikal vs. Sonny Summers – Enjoy The Silence For The Weekend (Dirty Chef's "Trance Together" Mashup) [CDR] another mash from me :)
Hmm no mention of Depeche Mode...?

Heard this sample before but spoken by Brit with deeper voice & thicker accent.

Hmm no mention of Depeche Mode...?

Heard this sample before but spoken by Brit with deeper voice & thicker accent.

well the tune is Steve Hill Bs. Techknikal - Enjoy The Silence, although everyone knows its a rework of depeche mode, they never titled them in it

i think this track is a remix of Rank1 - Airwave. why it have another artist name (Expose)? :unsure:

13. Andrea Montorsi – Rock You [CDR]

And yes this is a rework of Queen!! :)

damn i missed this tune last week. would have been amazing to hear it live :)

Back