Elevation Audio Recorded Live From Room 3, Ministry of Sound 29-01-2014

Few dj's do that. I respect him little now.

hm well unfortunattely no :wink:

You know what I respect, if you love the damn good music, if you don't and you go commercial shit, dada you lost

hi aakos!

been a while

06. Antony Waldhorn - Cerberus

"Cerberus in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed (usually three-headed) dog, or "hellhound" which guards the entrance of Hades, to prevent those who entered from ever escaping."

hm well unfortunattely no :wink:

You know what I respect, if you love the damn good music, if you don't and you go commercial shit, dada you lost
Don't know what you're saying unfortunately about. He couldn't have gone much more commercial than This is What it Feels Like.

07. John O' Callagahan & John Askew vs. Nadia Ali – Stresstest Rapture (Shura Vlasov Mashup) [CDR]

Don't know what you're saying unfortunately about. He couldn't have gone much more commercial than This is What it Feels Like.

well that you can say of 60% of DJs and producers these days, not just him.

This is a really nice show !

:super::super:

Cool show so far.

08. Bowdidge & Taylor – Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Mental Asylum]
09. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston – No One On Earth (Bryan Kearney's "Waiting For You Argentina" Rework) [CDR]

:super::music::super:

08. Bowdidge & Taylor – Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees Remix) [Mental Asylum]
09. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston – No One On Earth (Bryan Kearney's "Waiting For You Argentina" Rework) [CDR]
Wonder why he called rework that. Nice one.

Wonder why he called rework that. Nice one.

perhaps he likes the country, he named another rework after Argentina as well, can't remember which though.

10. Simon Patterson – Brush Strokes (John Askew Remix) [Who's Afraid of 138?!]

Back