Elucidate - Deep in Vocal Euphoria 002 on AH.FM 13-10-2024

1. BiXX & Sue McLaren - Heart Of Mine (Extended Mix)
  2. Lost Witness & Andrew Senior & Malene - All That Matters (Extended Mix)
  3. Joel Hirsch & Christina Novelli - Not Forgotten (TEKNO & DJ T.H. Extended Remix)

ultra europe love GIF

Question for anyone listening today, what are your thoughts on DJ's speaking over the mix during the show?
I enjoy the talking if there's a "feel" to it, you know like with the live shows and so on. Some DJ's speak at the start of the show and at the end, some on regular intervals and some just about every song (see next show with LeeJ). I thought for years that the LeeJ show was live and gave out a good feel when he talks like that he jams with the tunes :good:

3. Joel Hirsch & Christina Novelli - Not Forgotten (TEKNO & DJ T.H. Extended Remix)
  4. Mark Sherry & The Space Brothers feat. Talya - Angel (Extended Mix)

I enjoy the talking if there's a "feel" to it, you know like with the live shows and so on. Some DJ's speak at the start of the show and at the end, some on regular intervals and some just about every song (see next show with LeeJ). I thought for years that the LeeJ show was live and gave out a good feel when he talks like that he jams with the tunes :good:
Thanks for the feedback. That helps a lot. I was not sure how people felt about it. Because there are a lot of things I would like to say at different parts of the mix, but I was afraid it would take away from the amazing music.

Thanks for the feedback. That helps a lot. I was not sure how people felt about it. Because there are a lot of things I would like to say at different parts of the mix, but I was afraid it would take away from the amazing music.
exhibit a: current track as totally amazing. :D

4. Mark Sherry & The Space Brothers feat. Talya - Angel (Extended Mix)
  5. Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole (Ferry Tayle Remix)

Back