Elucidate - Deep in Vocal Euphoria 002 on AH.FM 13-10-2024

Paul vs Paul :ee::ee:
Paul Kalkbrenner Mood GIF by Song des Tages

There's only one! :mask:

hey guys, the tracklist looks pretty amazing... I woke up at 6am here in Australia to try to make it but... FAIIIL. I got the timing wrong, turns out it was at 5am, oh well. Ill listen to it anyway, it looks pretty good :)

Sean you should def talk a little bit (end/begining) and do livesteam where you can actually share as much as you want. I think that would be the best option to achieve what you want: share with us and at the same time your thoughts, ppl can enjoy the music ;)

hey guys, the tracklist looks pretty amazing... I woke up at 6am here in Australia to try to make it but... FAIIIL. I got the timing wrong, turns out it was at 5am, oh well. Ill listen to it anyway, it looks pretty good :)

Sean you should def talk a little bit (end/begining) and do livesteam where you can actually share as much as you want. I think that would be the best option to achieve what you want: share with us and at the same time your thoughts, ppl can enjoy the music ;)
Hey there, Diane! :wave: :hug: :friends: Oh! :( I hope you can catch the replay :good:

Thanks, Polar Bear! :friends:
A bit confusing at first, then slowly re-reading the pages :book: :bravo: Our DJ did mention the 'new' name without further ado. In the rush of the broadcast I did not find that opportunity to reconsider things altoghether. Thanks for your help friend :super:

A bit confusing at first, then slowly re-reading the pages :book: :bravo: Our DJ did mention the 'new' name without further ado. In the rush of the broadcast I did not find that opportunity to reconsider things altoghether. Thanks for your help friend :super:
You're welcome :super::super: We're as one, right? 🤔 :hmmm: :friends:

Back