What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
That was a great show. I have the movie poster for it. I don't think it's on anymore except in re-runs.:cat:

Me too. :cat: Yesterday I was watching another episode of 'Lost'. There was a great setence being said by John Locke. Let me find it and quote it.

It's probably on Netflicks. I'll have to look.

I'm sick of imagining what my life
could be out of this chair, Helen.

I just looked you up on Google Maps. Shoot, you are closer to me than you are to your girlfriend in Toronto. Come visit me. I'll show you all around Texas, The Great State. Texas means "Friend". :love::cat:

For obvious reasons, at first I thought you were in Spain. :lolz::cat:

I just looked you up on Google Maps. Shoot, you are closer to me than you are to your girlfriend in Toronto. Come visit me. I'll show you all around Texas, The Great State. Texas means "Friend". :love::cat:
Haha, that's not my place. It's just a capital of Trinidad and Tobago and it's where my friend lives (in T&T). I don't know anybody in Toronto and she's not my girlfriend though. :p Anyway, it'd be nice to visit you there in Texas. :love: :cat: How did you get it all?

As Ziggy once said, "I could accomplish so much ... if I could just get out of this chair."

I'm sick of imagining what my life
could be out of this chair, Helen.

How did I get all what? :confused:

Haha, that's not my place. It's just a capital of Trinidad and Tobago and it's where my friend lives (in T&T). I don't know anybody in Toronto and she's not my girlfriend though. :p Anyway, it'd be nice to visit you there in Texas. :love: :cat: How did you get it all?

As Ziggy once said, "I could accomplish so much ... if I could just get out of this chair."
Yeah, I'm not on wheelchar, but I spend lots of time being at home, while I could (and should) be outdoors. If you could only browse my hard disk and see how many destinations are on my list. :book: :cat:

So ... where the hell are you then? :blink::cat:

images

:love:

Your location says that you are in Port of Spain. A couple of sets back, you said that a friend was contacting you, that it was a girl, and you would have to go to Toronto to visit her.

Of course, I could be imagining all of that. I've been without for months now. LOL. :cat:

Probation and all. :p

Your location says that you are in Port of Spain. A couple of sets back, you said that a friend was contacting you, that it was a girl, and you would have to go to Toronto to visit her.

Of course, I could be imagining all of that. I've been without for months now. LOL. :cat:
Port Of Spain is my future destination. Toronto is a just transfer city on the way to Caribbean. :cat:

My current boyfriend is Polish. His last name is Zadik. About as Polish as you can get. He looks really European when he pulls his hair back in a ponytail.

Oh man. I sure screwed that up. HA!!! :LMAO::cat:

Port Of Spain is my future destination. Toronto is a just transfer city on the way to Caribbean. :cat:

Back