End Of Year Countdown 2017

can't wait! the massive event of the year is coming, will be cool:bravo:as always:music:

i hope to be with you during my set

i remember when ah fm was a good EOYC 2015 was soo good but right now same dj no more aly and fila Guissepe ottaviani B kearney fady and mina paul van dyk ben nicky and other good contest dj produccer what happen with those dj and produccer where its thomas datt ferry tayle and many more for me this year not be the same of last year i dont feel the same emotion of the pass year

i remember when ah fm was a good EOYC 2015 was soo good but right now same dj no more aly and fila Guissepe ottaviani B kearney fady and mina paul van dyk ben nicky and other good contest dj produccer what happen with those dj and produccer where its thomas datt ferry tayle and many more for me this year not be the same of last year i dont feel the same emotion of the pass year

This^

Seriously now, why DJ's like Indecent Noise, Bryan Kearney or Aly & Fila are not on the lineup anymore?

szYAWzi.jpg

I'm Ready and loaded
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:hmmm: probably need more cola :tease: during the party

Glad to be a part of this! I can't wait :dance:

Just addressed index 1st post 2nd day http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?90694-EOYC-2017-Day-2-on-AH-FM-20-12-2017 :grinning:

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, :wave: tkkttony

Damn, I've been spotted lurking. :mml:

szYAWzi.jpg

I'm Ready and loaded

:hmmm: probably need more cola :tease: during the party

I don't think that'll last 2 weeks. :lolz:

Back