End Of Year Countdown 2018

Great!!! Thanks. DEC 22 02.00 -03.00 CET NecSts :)

WOW!!!! The time of the year is here! (almost :mask::mask::mask:)

See you the 28th December at 3 am!! :)

A pleasure to be closing the EOYC once again!! This time 2 hours of the finest hard tech trance. My top 25 tracks of 2018!

Any video teaser for EOYC 2018?

I LOVE seeing my name on this poster!

:cry:

1) my laptop drive has died and the laptop is 8 years old, haven't decided if it is worth installing a new drive
2) my mainpc is running an old xubuntu live cd therefoe the firefox version i'm using crashed constantly die to lack of operating space
3) i could use an old phone to tune in this year :friends:

at least i have a job sometimes which brings in money but i can't be here this year alsmot 24/7 will do my best :beer:

:best::ah:

kom op zeg !

:cry:

1) my laptop drive has died and the laptop is 8 years old, haven't decided if it is worth installing a new drive
2) my mainpc is running an old xubuntu live cd therefoe the firefox version i'm using crashed constantly die to lack of operating space
3) i could use an old phone to tune in this year :friends:

at least i have a job sometimes which brings in money but i can't be here this year alsmot 24/7 will do my best :beer:

:best::ah:

:hmmm: but (very! :super:) decent 2nd hand (desktop for sure) computers aren't that expensive. In fact, one never :crazy: had so much performance for so low costs ! :) :beer2:

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, Patrik Endler, :friends: ThePig+

:hmmm: but (very! :super:) decent 2nd hand (desktop for sure) computers aren't that expensive. In fact, one never :crazy: had so much performance for so low costs ! :) :beer2:

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, Patrik Endler, :friends: ThePig+

:bumpit: i already have a ryzen 2600 cpu , 16 GB of RAM a power suppiie and an SSD 500 GB need,
but if i could win a motherboard it would be welcome due to financial stuff and so :ee: wel at least an old phone can plat the stream and i tested it just now.

for fun fact i could hook it up to my main set with two mackie 12a speakers :crazy::crazy::tease: :lol: 650 watts RMS of puer choon power :devil:

I think the poster doesn't mention the time zone of the times posted. I know it's CET but for someone new it may throw them off.

Back