EOYC 2010 Community Contest Poll

What DJ's did you like the most and deserve a spot in the EOYC 2010?

• Quji

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • DJ Radys

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Mathias van Ness

Votes: 32 10.3%
  • Balearic Soul

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • Dzoana

• Katadunkass

Votes: 41 13.2%
  • Deep Emotions

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Przemek Gorajec

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Agger

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Tero A

Votes: 51 16.5%
  • Tosh

• Debo

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Kendziooor

• Dan Pric

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Beatwave

• Batrique

• DJ Miner

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • AndreY

• Sanyekk

• Granada

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Maximus22

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • Kiddy

Votes: 24 7.7%
  • Lokki

Votes: 28 9.0%
  • K-Impulse

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • EDU NRG

Votes: 59 19.0%
  • Divento

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Impulsive

• Alex November

• Above the Clouds

Votes: 64 20.6%
  • DJ K4N

• S4jm0n3k

• TranceNation Project

Votes: 38 12.3%
  • Laucco

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • Matthëw

• GATO

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • DJ FosTer

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • DJ Abhay

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Mavio

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Ben Parker

Votes: 29 9.4%
  • Phase Moon

• Last Sunlight

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Blue

• Matus Komiska

• DJ Picto

• Paul Cane

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Diego Golo

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Mobesk

Votes: 24 7.7%
  • Andski

Votes: 44 14.2%
  • Andy Vo

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Alexis

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Including you ! :good2: Nice to read the news :bravo:

:captain: :wave: :dancing:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (6 members and 3 guests)
danmark_ori, trancefan0883+, Victoria+, JeffreySource+, maximus22, Tijs

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

:music::music::music: :megacrazy::megacrazy:

very unfair contest

submissions 1st - 14th november and 1st november contest has been closed

Unfair.. right.
Rules said 50 entries. So why keep the contest open? The only reason we set a date was because in case we didn't reach the 50 entries limit.

previous year contest was a way fair when ah staff chose winners

Last year we decided to do so... but picking 13 winners out of 250+ entries is a waste of our time. We decided not to do any contest at all this year, but did after all.

Last edited:
previous year contest was a way fair when ah staff chose winners

I think there was more than 200 sets submitted in the contest last year. In my opinion that is quite a heavy task for volunteer work on top of all the other work they are doing as well.

There are many ways you could do the contest and I am quite sure that AH staff a willing to listen proposals for future contests like this :friends: :beer2:

Unfair.. right.
Rules said 50 entries. So why keep the contest open? The only reason we set a date was because in case we didn't reach the 50 entries limit.

Last year we decided to do so... but picking 13 winners out of 250+ entries is a waste of our time. We decided not to do any contest at all this year, but did after all.
i don't see difference if there will be 50 or 75 or 100 submissions at least only 13 winners;) i think all who want should have chance to present their skills;)

don't take me wrong;)
there are around 30.000 members and only 50 had chance be a part of contest

ah is as nokia connecting people some people can go from ah.fm if they'll see they can't be part of contest

Last edited:
I think there was more than 200 sets submitted in the contest last year. In my opinion that is quite a heavy task for volunteer work on top of all the other work they are doing as well.

There are many ways you could do the contest and I am quite sure that AH staff a willing to listen proposals for future contests like this :friends: :beer2:

maybe next year will be good that members will choose their top 5 from all who will participate in the contest and 1st place 5 points second place 4 points third place 3 points 4th place 2 points 5th place 1 point;)

and first 13 persons will be part of eoyc 2011

Ok here it is!
Like said, we have checked all the votes for the contestants for multiple votes coming from one IP-adress. We handled the rule: 1 IP = 1 Vote. We will not accuse anyone of cheating. Think what you think. Some people have brothers, sisters, parents & friends who would like to vote as well.

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
10. Balearic Soul aka labielecki
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

And big thanks to AH Staff for clearing this up and ensuring a fair result!

:best::best::best::best:

i don't see difference if there will be 50 or 75 or 100 submissions at least only 13 winners;) i think all who want should have chance to present their skills;)

don't take me wrong;)
there are around 30.000 members and only 50 had chance be a part of contest

ah is as nokia connecting people some people can go from ah.fm if they'll see they can't be part of contest

1. You see members downloading 250 plus sets.. listening to all 250 and vote for the best? NO. The 50 we let in now was even to much. Only a few listened to all 50.

2. People had enough time to prepare a set when the thread opened up. If you really wanted that spot, you made a set and posted it there in time.

3. People only here for the contest aren't really worth bothering right?

maybe next year will be good that members will choose their top 5 from all who will participate in the contest and 1st place 5 points second place 4 points third place 3 points 4th place 2 points 5th place 1 point;)

and first 13 persons will be part of eoyc 2011

What is less unfair about that? It's almost the same system as we used now. You could have picked your top 5 now as well and vote all 5. On top of that the one with the most friends get's more +5's then someone with less friends and who depends on people who actually listened. So it's even more unfair as current used system.

Last edited:
1. You see members downloading 250 plus sets.. listening to all 250 and vote for the best? NO. The 50 we let in now was even to much. Only a few listened to all 50.

2. People had enough time to prepare a set when the thread opened up. If you really wanted that spot, you made a set and posted it there in time.

What is less unfair about that? It's almost the same system as we used now. You could have picked your top 5 now as well and vote all 5. On top of that the one with the most friends get's more +5's then someone with less friends and who depends on people who actually listened. So it's even more unfair as current used system.

i know this is difficult to put right system;)

in this point i must agree

maybe there will be good making something similar as luminosity contest here on ah.fm

Ok here it is!
Like said, we have checked all the votes for the contestants for multiple votes coming from one IP-adress. We handled the rule: 1 IP = 1 Vote. We will not accuse anyone of cheating. Think what you think. Some people have brothers, sisters, parents & friends who would like to vote as well.

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

Congrats to all winners, and just a few more days till the fun begins!!!! :super::super::super:

:iagree::iagree:

Ok here it is!

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

Congratulations 2 all winners, EOYC 2010 will be massive :loveah:

Special jingles to be included in the sets: http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC2010.zip 2-3 jingles is fine.

Thx, man

congratulations to all winners :)

For first, massive congratulations to winners, you were the best! :bravo::bravo:
And also thanks to everyone who voted for me, glad you enjoyed my mix & hope i would make it once again :)
See you in EOYC :super:

Congrats to everyone!!!
the EOYC 2010 flyer will be modified?

Congrats to everyone!!!
the EOYC 2010 flyer will be modified?

I hope so...Would be great to read the own name on the flyer!:bravo::)

Thanks everyone (AH Staff, people who voted for me). Also good work to people who made it in a fair way. :good2: See you on 19th Dec. :smile: By the way, I am glad to see AH Staff made sure cheaters will not be in.

:ah:

sspclangrats.gif

to all winners:bravo::bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back