EOYC 2012 Day 14 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which djs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
what a beautiful track this is ^^

oh and I'm sending some hugs to the Big Polar Bear out there =]

what a beautiful track this is ^^

oh and I'm sending some hugs to the Big Polar Bear out there =]

hi Nemezijus ! :grinning: :friends: How are you doing ? :mml: Happy New Year friend :wave:

There are currently 70 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 49 guests)

danmark_ori, :wave: Nemezijus+, Above1stBase+, cottonmouth+, trancefan0883+, Tranceport Rec, anabuzz, Impylse+, djwerd3fmfl, 0Pluisje0, ella plutonian, Magnetic Vision, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Ghetto Blaster, dudus, mokuin, Svigi, CYBER KID+, Kai Tracid, Borislav+, viterror

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

C-Systems:book:

01. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Everafter (Craig Connelly Remix) [Air Up There]
02. Andrew Rayel - Exponential [A State Of Trance]
03. Rory Gallagher & Luigi Palagano - Es Vedra (Matt Bukovski Remix) [Alter Ego]
04. Jo Micali - Shine On (C-Systems Vocal Mix) [Unearthed]

190086_108561739223488_7230937_n.jpg

voice over : Hanna Finsen !

01. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Everafter (Craig Connelly Remix) [Air Up There]
03. Rory Gallagher & Luigi Palagano - Es Vedra (Matt Bukovski Remix) [Alter Ego]
04. Jo Micali feat. Hanna Finsen - Shine On (C-Systems Vocal Mix) [Unearthed]

190086_108561739223488_7230937_a.jpg

255311_10150894566766652_1406342026_a.jpg

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

no no i mean in releases and cd covers even... its bull shit

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 73 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 53 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, Tranceport Rec, Nemezijus+, cottonmouth+, Impylse+, trancefan0883+, anabuzz, djwerd3fmfl, 0Pluisje0, ella plutonian, Magnetic Vision, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Ghetto Blaster, dudus, mokuin, Svigi, CYBER KID+, Kai Tracid, Borislav+

1148 Listeners ~ 308 C-Systems - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

Jo Micali
Jo Micali
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jo Micali

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 77 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 56 guests)

danmark_ori, electrocomm, boww!, Oyashiro, Nemezijus+, Tranceport Rec, Ghetto Blaster, Above1stBase+, cottonmouth+, Impylse+, anabuzz, djwerd3fmfl, 0Pluisje0, ella plutonian, Magnetic Vision, SUNNY TOMORROW+, dudus, mokuin, Svigi, CYBER KID+, Kai Tracid

Unearthed Records is proud to present you with Shine On by Jo Micali. Shine On is a smooth melodic trancer with gentle plucks, pads, choirs backed with a great piano riff. First up on remix duties is the omnipresent C-Systems. The guys from Norway bring us two mixes, an instrumental and one with their very own special added vox. Their remix is hugely uplifting with their own interpretation on the melody taking centre stage after the epic breakdown. Another stunning piece of C-Systems trance. Next up is Luke Terry. Luke's remix plays on the more subtle elements of the track, introducing new sounds to complement them. With a very groovy bassline, soothing breakdown and roaring climax before letting the melody take over it is a bit different from his usual style but still very uplifting. Paul Allen rounds up the package in style. In a more progressive and techy style, Paul's remix features an awesome percussion groove and solid bassline complemented by subtle melodic elements. He introduces the melody during the breakdown before allowing the drums and bassline to take centre stage again.

And apparently in the track as well :P

Fixed
icon14.png

And apparently in the track as well :P

Fixed
icon14.png

:good2: :mml: :captain: :dancing:

Overdue to have picked this one up as well :choonalert:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

05. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me (Suncatcher Remix) [Air Up There]

541126_10150246548484955_133636751_n.jpg

:wave: Hello everyone :mml::mml: C-Systems are in the mix :super::super:

Back