EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
I will keep compiling the data. My spread sheet will accept any new data fluidly. It has been quite a work to get the tracks parsed correctly.

Though I think It will be worth it.

1. Matt Davey Feat Lo-Fi Sugar - Higher Ground (JP Bates Remix)
2. BT, Nadia Ali & Arty - Must Be The Love (Shogun Remix)
3. Omnia & IRA - The Fusion
4. Wezz Devall - Kill Of The Year
5. Norin & Rad - Bloom
6. Cosmic Gate & JES - Flying Blind (Tom Fall Remix)
7. Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi - Azzura
8. Jorn Van Deynhoven - Headliner
9. Stonevalley - Hybrid
10.Armin Van Buuren Feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Andrew Rayel Remix)

It's one of the early works in Armin van Buuren's legendary discography. Together with piano artist Jan Vayne, Armin created the spine-tingling sensation of 'Serenity'. 7 years later, it's up to Andrew Rayel, Eximinds and Bryan Kearney to give it a 2012 update!

Serving as the official anthem to the 2005 event of Sensation White, 'Serenity' became a global phenomenon. With its tender yet powerful piano play, deep, pounding bass and angelic melody, 'Serenity' has earned a place in the hearts of many Armin fans. So to touch it 7 years later, you're going to have to come up with something good. Luckily, that mission is in safe hands of these producer talents.

Andrew Rayel, without doubt the fastest rising producer in trance land at the moment, shows the reason why he's also one of the most requested remixers. He fulfills his duties and brings out the silver lining in 'Serenity'. He accentuates the melody, piano and gives the anthem a real push towards peak-time. Ireland´s Bryan Kearney makes 'Serenity' breath uplifting, with an oldskool high-BPM and everything in place for full impact. Russian duo Eximinds provide an original take on 'Serenity', focusing on the deeper edge of progressive trance. It's majestic, intriguing and absolutely big-room!

1. Matt Davey Feat Lo-Fi Sugar - Higher Ground (JP Bates Remix)
2. BT, Nadia Ali & Arty - Must Be The Love (Shogun Remix)
3. Omnia & IRA - The Fusion
4. Wezz Devall - Kill Of The Year
5. Norin & Rad - Bloom
6. Cosmic Gate & JES - Flying Blind (Tom Fall Remix)
7. Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi - Azzura
8. Jorn Van Deynhoven - Headliner
9. Stonevalley - Hybrid
10.Armin Van Buuren Feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Andrew Rayel Remix)
11.Estiva & Tania Zygar - Death Of Me (Ferry Tayle Remix)

Estiva & Tania Zygar - Death Of Me (Ferry Tayle Remix) [Enhanced]

Back