EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
​Nice tune!:music::love:

:mask: but truthfully if I was producing uplifting I would probably concentrate more to psy/goatrance as a DJ. Now that's an idea... :hmmm: too bad I can't produce tunes at all :lol:

totally. There's more possibilities of variation in there, less chances to get "bored" after some years of using the same patterns afaik.

:mml::mml:

this track sounds amazing!

Photographer is growing as dj. great tracks from him this year. :grinning:

I hope to listen to Airport and Highway from this amazing dj.

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

sounded a bit like Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland feat. Stine Grove – Always With You ....instrumental :)

:mask: but truthfully if I was producing uplifting I would probably concentrate more to psy/goatrance as a DJ. Now that's an idea... :hmmm: too bad I can't produce tunes at all :lol:

if this was the case, i would be a heavy duty supporter :grinning2::bounce:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

it's Ian Standerwick - Backslider :P
They wanted to hide that one :P

:choon:

Photographer:book:

01 - Sean Tyas & Julie Thompson - What I Am (Original Mix) | Tytanium
02 - Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford vs Chris Schweizer - Let's Love (RiZZi Mashup) | CDR
03 - Shogun - UFO | Armind
04 - Solarstone with Aly & Fila - Fireisland (Future Disciple Remix) | Black Hole
05 - Ian Standerwick - Backslider | CDR
06 - Danyella & Cygnus X-1 - Snow Leopard (Photographer Remix) | Crystal Source

423304_265030793576581_686835203_n.jpg

Back