EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
picture.php

F000000000000000000000000000000000000000000aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrk!!!

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

:rave:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Hope alot of u guys are tuning in tomorrow! I want to reveal, that there is a f*cked up intro on it, a bit like "5th Dimension Santa Mix" ;) so remember that. PLUS I am not doing a "best-of" mix as such. I've actually done my best to try and check my email for "forgotten promo's", tunes that I forgot in 2012. So I hope you get to check it! Alot of greetings on there also, from your favorite artists as well. So tune in, for a good laugh and some surprises of great music :) at 21-23CET
will try to tune in , I take it there will be cartman?? xDDDD

Hope alot of u guys are tuning in tomorrow! I want to reveal, that there is a f*cked up intro on it, a bit like "5th Dimension Santa Mix" ;) so remember that. PLUS I am not doing a "best-of" mix as such. I've actually done my best to try and check my email for "forgotten promo's", tunes that I forgot in 2012. So I hope you get to check it! Alot of greetings on there also, from your favorite artists as well. So tune in, for a good laugh and some surprises of great music :) at 21-23CET

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYYYY GOOOOD one of my favorite tunes this year. FLYING BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:choon::mml::mml::mml::choon:

So beautiful!!!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

will be here for your set :-)

5th dimension santa mix :ee:

:dancing:
:dancing: :dancing:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: