EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
:raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

hAHAHHAHAH! u kill me ! xD this mustve been at the hardstyle event in CPH or MB in sweden

*edit* that awkward moment dont notice the ******* neckless from MondayBar ^^,

U :megacrazy: guy ( Minted like ) ................. :grinning: :)

Thanks a lot for listening to my EOYC set everybody !!! See you in 2013 !!! Love you for the massive support you brought to me this year ! Next year will be big !!!! Have fun & take care !

Thanks man for amazing set, and amazing releases in 2012 !

You RULE! :bow:

Thanks a lot for listening to my EOYC set everybody !!! See you in 2013 !!! Love you for the massive support you brought to me this year ! Next year will be big !!!! Have fun & take care !
Been a pleasure Ferry, really has for these 2 hours :beer2: And we'll see you again on the 21st in January for the next edition of Flightbook :grinning:

Santa won't come...
zcWI1lvzlro.jpg

You too ferry, thanks for this massive set, ciao all afterhours family time to go for me too, take care and have a great evening/night !

This set has been amazing! So well done!!!!!:music::music::music::music::music::wub:

je vous remercie beaucoup mr. Ferry Tayle. Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année

:megacrazy:

Great set :)

Thank you! What an beautiful and energetic set!!!! Amazing work!

Back