EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
:loveah::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:megacrazy: :music:

04. The Attic feat. Oh Laura - Release Me (Pulser Remix) [Songbird]

ahh wow great mix
, thank you

by the way, this DJ = ownage, I really love the mix -- you can feel this DJ has mastered the art

69691.jpg

Oh that melody :wow:

guys try to stay up for Ahmed Romnel -- its a very epic style of trance = lot of orchestral, pianos, remember "lands of soho" its kind of epic trance like ferry tale is -- pretty similar -- I'm sure if ya like that style -- you will enjoy ahmed romnel, also above the clouds is on today too , should be great

I think day 5 has a lot of great (unknown) uplifting artists playing, its good warmup to tommorow I think

guys try to stay up for Ahmed Romnel -- its a very epic style of trance = lot of orchestral, pianos, remember "lands of soho" its kind of epic trance like ferry tale is -- pretty similar -- I'm sure if ya like that style -- you will enjoy ahmed romnel, also above the clouds is on today too , should be great
Above the Clouds was on air already couple hours ago :P

04. The Attic feat. Oh Laura - Release Me (Pulser Remix) [Songbird]

ahh wow great mix
, thank you

by the way, this DJ = ownage, I really love the mix -- you can feel this DJ has mastered the art

thx for the kind words man...much appreciated

Hey Ahmed , always plays quality trance ;) :)

Back