EOYC 2012 Day 7 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which Sets did you enjoy most ?

• Total voters
Hey guys! Yes I'm here :D Just wanted to see what a few of you had to say before showing myself. Glad youre enjoying it (those of you who are :D)

i am now after few tunes i didnt like so much :mml:

I've liked some of the tunes, but words cannot express how much I hate almost all of the specific remixes.

Exactly, im tuned out and listening to other stuffs, that does not mean I cant post on forums :)

i just finished dling a new game on my desktop, so my posting rate on AH is about to be nerfed :lol:

ill still check every now and then tho :music:

THE VOCAL TOP 20 OF 2012 with Aruna

#20/ Kaskade feat Skylar Grey - Room For Happiness
#19/ Menno de Jong feat Ellie Lawson - Place In The Sun (Ruby & Tony Remix)
#18/ Myon & Shane 54 feat Aruna - Helpless (Alexander Popov Remix)
#17/ Above & Beyond feat Zoe Johnston - Alchemy (Myon & Shane 54 Redemption Mix)
#16/ Will Holland feat Jeza - Every Heartbeat (Beat Service Remix)
#15/ Super 8 & Tab vs Velvetine - The Great Divide Fiesta (Aruna Mashup)
#14/ Paul Van Dyk feat Plumb - I Dont Deserve You (Maor Levi & Bluestone Club Mix)
#13/ Above & Beyond feat Richard Bedford - Every Little Beat (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Mix)
#12/ Mark Eteson feat Meredith Call - Together (Duderstadt Remix)
#11/ Markus Schulz feat Seri - Love Rain Down (Myon & Shane 54 Summer of Love Remix)
#10/ Estiva feat Tania Zygar - Death Of Me
#9/ Ferry Corsten & Aruna vs Jessie J vs Daleri - Live Forever En Route to Domino (Aruna Mashup)
#8/ W&W feat Bree - Nowhere To Go (Tom Fall Remix)
#7/ Tritonal feat Jeza - Cant Keep It In (Maor Levi's Starlight Remix)
#6/ Antillas feat Fiora - Damaged (Green & Falkner Remix)
#5/ Cosmic Gate feat Jes - Flying Blind (Tom Fall Remix)
#4/ Ignas feat Julie Thompson - Hold On (Maor Levi Club Mix)

Hey guys! Yes I'm here :D Just wanted to see what a few of you had to say before showing myself. Glad youre enjoying it (those of you who are :D)

Great Mixing and track selection! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Aruna :friends:

The history of Disco :bully:

Oh, my crush would have loved Orla's set... :mask:
Oh missed that one. Just came back from visiting my parents and stuffing myself with food :)

i just finished dling a new game on my desktop, so my posting rate on AH is about to be nerfed :lol:

ill still check every now and then tho :music:

You and your games... I know only one.. totally addicted :bully:

Oh no, one more spammer down :megacrazy::mask:

Back