EOYC 2012 Day 7 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which Sets did you enjoy most ?

• Total voters
Sync ? cmon now lol I use CDJs ya I made few little mistakes I'll admit it but overall happy with the set thank you everyone for tuning in! Full set is available on my Soundcloud page if you wish to DL https://soundcloud.com/djhike/ahfm-eoyc-djhike-set-december
Not bad Hike, not bad :clap2: Hopefully I'll check out one of the next Groove Elements Episodes when I have the chance :P And congrats again on being one of the contest winners for EOYC :grinning:

great track selection, that is most important, transistions, well I make mistakes too, so that is why I wanted to know syncs or no syncs, I didn't do syncs either, cause it is more fun old school, but I kick out my ns7 next week too, haha

NS7?

:captain: Friends: was much fun. Have to leave now though : take care, have fun and see you all soon ! :grinning: :wave:

Thanks AHFM family =) I really enjoyed being a part of this Celebration ! This is a great community !

:blink: hey i want to to sleep so the trance sets are all at this time for the nigh shifters read US and Canada?:P :lol:

Heard this track a lot of times today :dance:

edit. yesterday

edit. no I never

Back