EOYC 2012 Day 8 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which sets did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
What a beautiful choon :):) :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'm here for Eunostos. Hi baby. (kiss, kiss) :hug::friends::love::cat:

Hello TCL! nice to see you here my friend! time no see, how are you?

Merry Christmas! happy holidays!, sending you many hugs my friend, missed you!. please enjoy the show! i am happy to see you again in my set!

:dance:

artworks-000007867193-2j69m4-original.jpg

Yeah, it's 2 hours past midnight EST so it's Christmas Day :grinning: Merry Christmas Polar :beer2:

:good2: :mml: :cap: " igloo archives " is largely txt files. Some ' old skool dbf ' files too. Is the world allowed to know how you do handle your stuff : your amazing collection of releasw / cover art pictures ? :grinning:

Especially after our little chat about December 21st two weeks ago during Keith Bowden :ee::ee: It's past 2 AM here and I'm pretty much risking another 2 hours of sleep to catch the next two sets here :lol: And I'm gonna have some Ham involved for dinner once it gets to evening :dance:

yes dude, i know what you mean! hope my mix today keep you awake 1 hour more hehehe. enjoy the music! with feeling for you all thnx for your support and share this love for the EDM scene! we are one, PLUR.

Hello TCL! nice to see you here my friend! time no see, how are you?

Merry Christmas! happy holidays!, sending you many hugs my friend, missed you!. please enjoy the show! i am happy to see you again in my set!

I wouldn't miss your set for the world. I stayed up just for it. :rave::cat::rave:
I'm doing alright. How are you? (rekiss) :love::cat:

801 Listeners ~ 167 DJ Eunostos - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

Shawn Mitiska
Shawn Mitiska
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Shawn Mitiska

In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Flux Capacitor (2), Nightlight

Genres: Electronica / Progrsv House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 58 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 41 guests)

danmark_ori, just4trance+, Roheight, The Cat Lady+, djwerd3fmfl, seanpetts+, Rob Poole, DJ Eunostos+, M A XIM U S, Ghetto Blaster, raver2004, NASA, virushunter, Paulski, F1tamix, DbIM, Schwaaaz+

What a beautiful choon :):) :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Tracklist so far:
01 Oceanlab - I am what i am (Lage remix)
02 Yodis - Luna rosa
03 Cerf, Mitiska and jaren - Light the skies (retrobyte remix)

one of the tracks i like most xD

803 Listeners ~ 167 DJ Eunostos - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

And if u only knew...:love::dancing:

:yes: :wub: :super: :love:

Jaren
Jaren
Images for Jaren

Alias: Fenja (2)

Profile: Wife of Matt Cerf. Formerly known as Jaren Voight, sister of Josie Voight.
In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren

There are currently 61 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, AprilAero+, just4trance+, seanpetts+, The Cat Lady+, DJ Eunostos+, Roheight, djwerd3fmfl, Rob Poole, M A XIM U S, Ghetto Blaster, raver2004, NASA, virushunter, Paulski, F1tamix, DbIM, Schwaaaz+

Hello Roheight, yes i am here pending on my shows, wish you a merry christmas and happy holidays, good to have you here today! enjoy the music, i will be posting the tracklist while the show is on air, stay tuned! and nice too meet you. :)

Merry X-mas to you and your love ones, too.

:dance::dance::dance:

:good2: :mml: :cap: " igloo archives " is largely txt files. Some ' old skool dbf ' files too. Is the world allowed to know how you do handle your stuff : your amazing collection of releasw / cover art pictures ? :grinning:
Some of them I usually have them bookmarked, but a lot of others just through
google.gif
especially to Crystal Clouds, though sometimes I ended up going back to Google to pull up some because I forget to bookmark those :lol:

806 Listeners ~ 167 DJ Eunostos - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

Tracklist so far:
02 Yodis - Luna rosa

great job mate!

will be playing this :D

~ chris

Christopher Norman
Christopher Norman
Images for Christopher Norman

Alias: Retrobyte

Genres: Electro / House / Progressive
Profile: Producer / Singer / Songwriter

There are currently 58 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 40 guests)

danmark_ori, The Cat Lady+, just4trance+, Roheight, djwerd3fmfl, AprilAero+, seanpetts+, DJ Eunostos+, Rob Poole, M A XIM U S, Ghetto Blaster, raver2004, NASA, virushunter, Paulski, F1tamix, DbIM, Schwaaaz+

Tracklist so far:
02 Yodis - Luna rosa

amazing remix :) First time hearing this remix! So awesome!!! Thank you!

I wouldn't miss your set for the world. I stayed up just for it. :rave::cat::rave:
I'm doing alright. How are you? (rekiss) :love::cat:

i am all right! having a good time with my family in the christmas night and listening my set and chating at the forums! :)

please enjoy the music! i have prepared this show as a special mix for the end of the year!

807 Listeners ~ 167 DJ Eunostos - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

Tracklist so far:
02 Yodis - Luna rosa

.. .. ..
2012-12-24 Monday / 09:30h NL, CET: Restored Personal URL + URL to 1st Post & complete overhaul
.. .. ..
Live- 08-08-2009 Live Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival - Page 21 - Afterhours_Posts26-961 Discogs Retrobyte.png
:: Christopher Norman And Topher Jones - Otherside ::
Cool * Now Listening : 822 ~ LIVE Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival - Inpetto on AH.FM *
Forum . Archive . Archives of Old Posts . Live Broadcasts
08-08-2009 Live Broadcast Intuition Summer Festival
http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.p...mer-Festival&p=1078288&viewfull=1#post1078288
08-08-2009, 09:49 AM #312
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

There are currently 60 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 41 guests)

danmark_ori, AprilAero+, seanpetts+, just4trance+, DJ Eunostos+, djwerd3fmfl, eaST, The Cat Lady+, Roheight, Rob Poole, M A XIM U S, Ghetto Blaster, raver2004, NASA, virushunter, Paulski, F1tamix, DbIM, Schwaaaz+

Back