EOYC 2013 Day 11 on AH.FM 28-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
naaaah i can survive hun :hug:

plus, i gave you my word i was gonna listen to ur set and im not backing out of it :friends:

and yes i am very crazy :bully:
Thnxxxx sooo much sooo have fun andddd speak and see you later gooood night.... Aprilll u doing huge work . See ;) on fb here :o awsome ;) xx

skyyy is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee:rave::rave::rave::rave::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance: dub mix ever

Thnxxxx sooo much sooo have fun andddd speak and see you later gooood night.... Aprilll u doing huge work . See ;) on fb here :o awsome ;) xx

Have a great night Alex dear :hug:

and don't be surprised if a certain someone wakes ya up with chocolate pancakes in the morning :angel:

Luismi is now to Travel , but I will try to get all the issues and put it in here

i-5227.gif

I'll give it a go. :)

Have a great night Alex dear :hug:

and don't be surprised if a certain someone wakes ya up with chocolate pancakes in the morning :angel:

Hahaha ohhhh perfect morning pancakes and my set :) have fun see u after few hour... LUKAS dziękuję ;) good nighttttt :*

The Thrillseekers & Talla 2XLC - Fracture (Sebastien Brandt Remix)

1005 Listeners _ 204 Dj Luismi - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

merry christmas and happy new year !!!!!

:welcome:

:wave:

There are currently 74 users browsing this thread. (39 members and 35 guests)

danmark_ori, tkkttony, ...:::cHENKIo:::...+, Altered-Mind+, Keks24, Marcos Sccp, Gab, soundbarrier+, denima, Miss Glam+, Robou, djmrjohny, TranceInMTL, J PAVLOV, Lucas+, amsid, EDMSTLcom, NeilDNeizel, carlione, eduardopierre, Vempele, AprilAero+, Lynum, DjJohn+, muzikdva99, Dan+, Tom Szal, tetris, lolokun, flea46, FullaRHL, Bruno Louiz+, saldais, funtastic, Albert_An+, ThePig, MrAbsolum, aledeep, sleepysideways

Back