EOYC 2013 Day 11 on AH.FM 28-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
na its not that hard I follow John Newall

that's me next to John Newall in that photo - for his live set in LA

Cool :grinning: it must have been a great set, it would be cool to go to a 140 set

John Newall #EOYC 2013

01. Chris North -- For the Moment [Infrasonic 138]
02. Reorder - SkyHarbour [Monster Digital]
03. Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber
04. John Newall -- Trancelate [Monster Digital]
05. Bowdidge & Taylor - Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees remix) - [Mental Asylum Records]

Hello! New to AH.FM; is there a track list somewhere during the sets?

first page of each days event and the down load after too like in 2 or 3 days ...but I think after the whole event ends for this one but the same on weekly shows too

yah it was a full on 142 bpm set -- he didn't rest -- He closed the night (2:30 to 4am set) they all asked him to go hard!!

I loved it!! it was lot of fun and dancing, but reinjured my foot from putting too much on my foot lol :( it was this month on the 14th of Dec.

wow I should had read before posting .....but it all good .

welcome to Ah>fm

yah it was a full on 142 bpm set -- he didn't rest -- He closed the night (2:30 to 4am set) they all asked him to go hard!!

I loved it!! it was lot of fun and dancing, but reinjured my foot from putting too much on my foot lol :( it was this month on the 14th of Dec.

LA has a good trance scene, doesn't it? I've seen pics from A&F and Jordan Suckley playing there
the only proper trance set I've been is when Aly & Fila came here in 2011 :(

Just look at the lineups!
tumblr_m97bj7ojPn1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John Newall #EOYC 2013

01. Chris North -- For the Moment [Infrasonic 138]
02. Reorder - SkyHarbour [Monster Digital]
03. Bryan Kearney - Stealth Bomber
04. John Newall -- Trancelate [Monster Digital]
05. Bowdidge & Taylor - Flashback (Sam Jones & Will Rees remix) - [Mental Asylum Records]
06. Ram ft - Susana -- Ramelia [Future Sound of Egypt]

LA trance is gettign great :)

we had Aly & Fila 3 times this year !!

Jordan Suckley twice, Simon Patterson 3 times, Armin 3 times, John Newall, Eddie Bitar, JOrn van Deynhoven have all come to play

today is mostly anjunabeats and progressive trance day

only John Newall and Dan Ascheri and Amitacek will play very different styles

Can one set exist without this cheese track or the one about bowling at hotel? Gah!

Back