EOYC 2013 Day 11 on AH.FM 28-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
He talked about the John Askew remix on Open Up. And I just roll my R's :P (only for these words, and only when they're in this sequence) :rofl:
Aha. Don't suppose you know why he called it that.

terrible transition mate from ARDI ultiamte destination to this track Proper Order sorry mate that was bad
ahhh so now im reallyy afraid haha ;) im no perfect also :P butttt im better set after set :D haha and also have surprise for u on my mix :P ARDI have hugeee talent <3

ahhh so now im reallyy afraid haha ;) im no perfect also :P butttt im better set after set :D haha and also have surprise for u on my mix :P ARDI have hugeee talent <3

Haha, I'm regretting reading all the comments now. At least it will allow me to grow though.

Damn, i gotta stop being lazy and make some more mixes already. I have like.. 6 different shortlist playlists put together already.

EOYC always gives me a little kick in the butt aha

there were a few Dj's worse than you eatofo --they messed up way more ---

either they played too many mashups , or sloppy transitions over the place, or liek "Rake" had the pitch up too high lolz

1. Liquid Vision pres LIKWID - Virus
2. Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli - Black Hole (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
3. Indecent Noise & Eddie Bitar - Poltergeist (Mark Sherry Remix)
4. Simon Patterson - Brush Strokes (John Askew Remix)
5. Solis & Sean Truby feat. Sue Mclaren - Closer To The Earth (John O'Callaghan Remix)
6. Solarstone - Please (Bryan Kearney Remix)
7. The Thrillseekers with York & Asheni - Daydream (Will Atkinson Dreamy Mix)
8. Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight and Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix)
9. A.R.D.I - The Ultimate Destination
10. Sneijder & Bryan Kearney - Proper Order
11. Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet
12. Darren Porter - Spellbound

Darren Porter - Spellbound!!!

Yes my track of the Year

56262_8c3ad0a1b3a06af138a28c051036171c.gif

there were a few Dj's worse than you eatofo --they messed up way more ---

either they played too many mashups , or sloppy transitions over the place, or liek "Rake" had the pitch up too high lolz

Only a few worse? Ouch! haha

You guys defintely won't like the last transition (or lack of)

Aha. Don't suppose you know why he called it that.

You mean the track name? Me and Carl were having a discussion about it, but we're not sure yet. Might just be a random name, but with the lyrics he used it has to have a deeper meaning.

Pretty sure this mix has contained my favorite tracks this year. Well done Eatofo.

Back